OMG MODERN WARFARE 2 MULTIPLAYER OMG I... I>>> GIEOMGIOEJHGO

[YOUTUBE]ZBJcOy6iuUc[/YOUTUBE]

[size=200][b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYGOOOOOOD

DUDE THAT LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING JUST WATCH THAT SHIT WATCH IT[/b][/size]

omgwtfbbq :Q

JESUS I NEED I NEED!

Humans are so strange…

And I love to play MW2 as soon as possible.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]Humans are so strange…
[/quote]

No. Humans are so… interesting…

So I’m totally on Call of Duty 4 right now in order to start practicing so I can be good enough by the time Modern Warfare 2 comes out to get a 11 kill streak.

Aren’t they charging like 70 or 80 bucks for just the game?

Yeah, fuck that.

[quote=“nothere413”]Aren’t they charging like 70 or 80 bucks for just the game?

Yeah, fuck that.[/quote]
That’s the Harden edition ($80), the regular game is $60 standard.

There’s also the Prestige edition, which includes real motherfucking night-vision goggles. Surely would be over $100, $150 possibly.

3?

Also I think I might actually pass on Modern Warfare 2 and go just buy Classic (I have the original with United Offensive but still) because of the rawness of it. Hell the first car ride mission in the 101st Airborne campaign is still awesome.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]That’s the Harden edition ($80), the regular game is $60 standard.

There’s also the Prestige edition, which includes real motherfucking night-vision goggles. Surely would be over $100, $150 possibly.[/quote]

$150.

I already know what my first Barnes & Noble check is going to…

Reserving ODST at GameStop so I can get the code for Sgt. Johnson in Firefight.

Reserving ODST at my local game store because I’m a brand whore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Reserving the Prestige edition with those mother fucking Night Vision Goggles.

lol. It’s always dark at night here and there are druggies around at every corner. I should save up for the prestige edition.

[quote=“AoR Final”]$150.

I already know what my first Barnes & Noble check is going to…

Reserving ODST at GameStop so I can get the code for Sgt. Johnson in Firefight.

Reserving ODST at my local game store because I’m a brand whore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Reserving the Prestige edition with those mother fucking Night Vision Goggles.[/quote]

Do you really need the night vision goggles? :confused;

FUCK YES HOW AM I GONNA SEE THE FUCKING VAMPIRES? :frown;

Oh thats fine, zombies too.

A month before it release I will do what Kumi is doing and start practicing again with COD4.

That’s not gonna do you any good since they can see you as light as day.

And both of you still get your ass whooped by me. And I dont even play Cod4

Doesn’t matter, cause I will own all 3 of you and a bag of potato chips once this game comes out.

I AM THE FUCKING MASTER AT THIS GAME TAKE NOTES MOTHER FUCKER AS I LOCK YOUR FACE IN MY GUN AND PULL ON DA TRIGGAH

I lol’d at the last part.