Ohhh didn't see titties????

Cause you didn’t buy Saboteur new :neutral_face:

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2009/12/saboteur-nudity-code/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Gamelife+%28Blog±+Game|Life%29

But the game will probably take a nosedive in price shortly after release so you’ll probably still come out better buying it used and the DLC afterwards :lol

this does not change my mind on the game. I still want to play it nudity or not.

What was the title from again?

Mega 64

[youtube]nI-gqL4vjmg[/youtube]

Ohhh yeah. XD

[quote=“sbf717”]Cause you didn’t buy Saboteur new :neutral_face:

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2009/12/saboteur-nudity-code/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Gamelife+%28Blog±+Game|Life%29

But the game will probably take a nosedive in price shortly after release so you’ll probably still come out better buying it used and the DLC afterwards :lol[/quote]

Pretty crappy way to try and sell new games but whatever. Also any DLC available as the game releases should have been on the disc or should be available to anyone.

I don’t see it as a way to just sell new games, they’ll probably make more from used copies with renters/friends paying 5 bucks a pop.

Does the DLC do anything besides boobies?

Its to intend to screw used purchasers really. Essentially a 5 dollar or whatever tax on used games so that people who do buy get it new and give them more money or end up getting the DLC where they also make money. As far as I know it just makes them more nude rather than anything else. When Giant Bomb was showing it all that seemed to change was you could see nipples.

Can’t you just watch a video of the nude scene on the internet?

Also: This pretty much ruins the gaming industry.

Pretty gay Sony and Microsoft let this shit happen.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Can’t you just watch a video of the nude scene on the internet?

Also: This pretty much ruins the gaming industry.

Pretty gay Sony and Microsoft let this shit happen.[/quote]

Don’t blame them, blame EA for being faggots.

DOWN WITH EA! UP WITH PEOPLE!