Oh man Mario Galaxy 2 May 23rd Metroid: Other M June 27th

So you guys still doubt Zelda could launch this year? Also means we’ll get footage since these games are playable at the Nintendo media summit.

Nintendo putting all their MAJOR announced Wii games before August seems to confirm they are either

1. Launching Wii HD this fall

2. Getting out of the way of Natal

Hasn’t been a good Zelda since Oracle of Ages/Seasons, anyway…

[quote=“sbf717”]Nintendo putting all their MAJOR announced Wii games before August seems to confirm they are either

1. Launching Wii HD this fall

2. Getting out of the way of Natal[/quote]
    I bet you MotionPlus YTD by the end of 2010 will eclipse Natal lifetime sales.

Also I expect neither Zelda nor Wii HD this year, but something else. Hrm…

I don’t see an HD Wii ever coming out. If anything, it will be an all-new system.

What’s the point of having a system in HD when none of the games you have on the system are in HD?

[quote=“spooie”]I don’t see an HD Wii ever coming out. If anything, it will be an all-new system.

What’s the point of having a system in HD when none of the games you have on the system are in HD?[/quote]

People muddle it up by calling Nintendo’s next system Wii HD because they have no clue what it will be called. If they are really suggesting its going to be a Wii with increased resolution that is stupid.

[quote=“spooie”]I don’t see an HD Wii ever coming out. If anything, it will be an all-new system.

What’s the point of having a system in HD when none of the games you have on the system are in HD?[/quote]

Maybe they will put a really fancy hardware/software upscaler in it and then release HD titles from now on.

I mean this is the same company that’s releasing a DS that has screens 93% larger than the original …

[quote=“Andrex”]I bet you MotionPlus YTD by the end of 2010 will eclipse Natal lifetime sales.

Also I expect neither Zelda nor Wii HD this year, but something else. Hrm…[/quote]

Not fair b/c Motionplus was bundled with Wii Sports Resort. Now if you mean MotionPlus Regular SKU sales then I don’t think so.

MS has the option to bundle it with the 360 if they want, and they probably will. And even in that case I think I’d win the bet.

And I think single SKU sails of each will be about even. But only because there’s going to be at least three games bundled with it this year. Not to mention MotionPlus has an install base advantage from the start, bet aside.

Less… because shit looks better when it’s 3 times shittier. :smiley:

Bundling is a smart idea. If Microsoft and Sony are serious about their controls they had better bundle it otherwise developers and users don’t have to give a crap. Also if they expect it to do well at all they had better sell it at cost both of them.

[YOUTUBE]wgHgQF4uWcA[/YOUTUBE]
Looks pretty cool despite graphics. The level design actually doesn’t look half assed.

Nice. 60 bucks goes to Nintendo.

Youtube video should be in Andrex’s sig in 3… 2… 1…

No! Must resist scrutinizing the preview pic… and pressing play…

[quote=“JPjuice23”][YOUTUBE]wgHgQF4uWcA[/YOUTUBE]
Looks pretty cool despite graphics. The level design actually doesn’t look half assed.

Nice. 60 bucks goes to Nintendo.

Youtube video should be in Andrex’s sig in 3… 2… 1…[/quote]

I’m sure Andrex is also happy with Metroid Other M and Sin And Punishment: Star Successor.

Time to finally get a Wii, I guess.