Nothere be locking my threads wanna fight man

you wont last man

That’s okay. I kept a poster log of that thread from up until it was locked.

xShuin
xShuin
mr_knucklehead
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
spooie
xShuin
mr_knucklehead
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
spooie
xShuin

u mad

I got your back. Aim for the taint.

[quote=“spooie”]That’s okay. I kept a poster log of that thread from up until it was locked.

xShuin
xShuin
mr_knucklehead
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
spooie
xShuin
mr_knucklehead
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
xShuin
spooie
xShuin[/quote]

who is xshuin sounds like a faggy username

Your hot.

your

Oh really? You looked at the whole post, and the only thing you took out of it is spelling? You know what? I don’t want you. You just lost a paying customer.

YOU FOOL RYAN AND I HAVE WAGED WAR ACROSS TIME AND SPACE YOU CANNOT DEFEAT HIM, AND YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME, FOR WE ARE ETERNAL. :neutral_face:

everyone look at my sig nothere is gay

funny i receive an infraction for that (i made fun of a mod oh my), yet teddy can call me a whore and post picture of himself sucking Micheal moores penis.

ITS A MAD HOUSE HERE, YA’LL ;(

andrex btw nothere413 was willing to give teddy pictures of you and talks alot of shit about you on skype/aim chats, but won’t do it to your face.

JUST SO YOU KNOW.

no(trust)there

[quote=“xShuin”]andrex btw nothere413 was willing to give teddy pictures of you and talks alot of shit about you on skype/aim chats, but won’t do it to your face.

JUST SO YOU KNOW.[/quote]

I told you already, I’m not giving anyone pictures of Andrex. You’re just pissed that I told you to fuck off when you asked me.

At least Teddy had the decency to stop bugging me about it instead of being a faggot.

And I don’t “talk shit” about anyone.

You were willing to until i said i was going to post them.

Nothere more like 2facedthere

[quote=“xShuin”]andrex btw nothere413 was willing to give teddy pictures of you and talks alot of shit about you on skype/aim chats, but won’t do it to your face.

JUST SO YOU KNOW.[/quote]

She’s lying. I wanted nothere to give me pics of you (Andrex) to just see what you (Andrex) look like but he wouldn’t do it.

Forum drama yalllll

IF I WAS ANDREX ID BE PRETTY ANGRY RIGHT NOW

oh and i’d close this site down.

[quote=“xShuin”]You were willing to until i said i was going to post them.

Nothere more like 2facedthere[/quote]

So wait… who’s everyone gonna believe? Me? Or that trollin’ azn girl?

She’s lying
I wanted nothere to give me pics of you

wat

I’ve been found but don’t worry, i can fool these people into thinking i’m right, IMA FREAKIN MOD LOL