New Pokemon 2010 I don't mean Heart Gold/Soul Silver

New Pokemon RPG in the works for the DS

Coolio. SoulSilver will still probably remain king though.

Screw that. If it’s a new game in the mainstream series, it’ll suck because all the new pokemon suck, and if it’s a new IP, it’ll suck because the only good pokemon games are the mainstream series.

I believe it is Gen 5 and I’ve been happy with the new Pokemon.

Well I didn’t say anything about you…

I was speaking firsthand.

Hopefully this isn’t a rehash.

And its coming this year… doesn’t sound good.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Hopefully this isn’t a rehash.

And its coming this year… doesn’t sound good.[/quote]

Fourth gen came out in 2006 its been a few years.

Where do they go after God?

Haven’t you ever played Psychonauts? Death beats God. O.O

So some shitty side game.:disgust;

I’m not getting why you automatically assume this. Its being done by Game Freak all signs would point to it being gen 5. People saying its coming out too early forget that Gen 4 started with Diamond and Pearl and the Pokemon games have been about every 3-4 years for major revisions.

When has there ever been more than one generation on a single handheld, though?

Do you think this means the new DS model is coming?

Red/Blue and Gold/Silver were technically on the same handheld. GSC has Color support though, so maybe this will have better DSi integration.

[quote=“nothere413”]When has there ever been more than one generation on a single handheld, though?

Do you think this means the new DS model is coming?[/quote]

I’m not so sure Game Boy Color was a gen jump. Iwata has already talked about a DS successor but I think the popularity of the DS is going to keep it going a while longer. It could also be on DSi and make use of that stuff. Nintendo is in a position where they can sit and wait for their opponents to launch first.

First generation 5 Pokemon revealed!

Kinda. Happened just about an hour ago on Japan’s Pokemon show, Pokemon Sunday.

• Full art will be revealed next week.
  • Next games will come out in 2010.
  • This Pokemon is the star/villain of the next Pokemon movie, and is known as “Z.” He takes Ash’s form at least once during the movie:

Woot. But it’s hard to get excited about this with HG/SS right around the corner.

better

[quote=“GillianSeed”]

better[/quote]

It’s amazing how a goatee can make someone look that much more evil.

No thanks, I’m growing my own.