NEW InuYasha! Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon

DAMN

Omgggg

Please be better than Boruto! Also DBGT! Lol.

1 Like

This fits.

:lol:

1 Like

It’s sad but the opening and ending song will probably determine how much I’m into this series. :lol:

1 Like

LOL I remember my cousin recently used that Meme and didn’t even know that was Barry Allen from Flash and stuff.

1 Like

Ha, I’ve seen it pop up all over the place. :lol:

Kinda same but the composers are the same as the OG series at least, so they clearly must have some idea what people liked about the OG anime…

Then again, I don’t remember The Final Act’s OP/ED either… *looks them up*

Oh wait yes I do!

They got Do as Infinity Back and this one is a total banger and totally right for the “finale” set of episodes. Kinda like Bleach’s last OP that has a quick montage of all (300+) the opening title cards. (I love that song a lot too. <3 )

On to the EDs…

Nice and classic InuYasha with a modern twist.

Kind of an ED1 callback. <3

Kinda lazy tbh.

oh boy, i-NEW-yasha! i never got to see the ending though, but i already phased out most anime by then.

Honestly you could probably watch the last stretch of episodes, even though they got 26 eps for The Final Act (many of which do set small things up…) a lot of the Naraku stuff was crammed into the final 2-3 I think lol.

u srs? They had like hundreds of episodes to finish up Naraku’s bullshit.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

To be fair The Final Act was packed full of other canon advancements, like a whole arc for Sesshomaru and meeting his mom for the first time, also the requisite shonen power upgrades, etc.

Also this news has gotten me into a big InuYasha relapse and I have like 20 YouTube tabs open with clips.

This made me fucking die:

“It was… ‘passed along’ to Sesshomaru.”

“You didn’t do it yourself?”

LMAO

Watching shortly!

Fans can expect the new series on services like Crunchyroll, Funimation, and Hulu on Saturday, starting at 6 a.m. EDT. New episodes will premiere on the services every Saturday.

It’s a NEW ERA!! :rock:

“Hmm excellent.”