New Heavy Rain trailer

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Joystiq/videos/1646/2.035

:frowning:

Sad trailer is sad

I might possibly be able to relate with this guy sounds like the kinda character I would get attached to.

I want this fucking game…Now!

This game is going to be so fuckin’ awesome.

Some questionable voice acting here “Everything I did I did for love” LAME. Anyway it looks good to some in some places. Still on the fence.

My problem with it is so many QTEs. Its kind of the only way to do what they want though. At least I can appreciate they give you so many that you can change the story quite a bit.

QTE’s certainly give more of a movie feel but thats also its problem at that point your pretty much watching a movie which you press a button to change every once in a while.

[quote=“barcster_2003”]My problem with it is so many QTEs. Its kind of the only way to do what they want though. At least I can appreciate they give you so many that you can change the story quite a bit.

QTE’s certainly give more of a movie feel but thats also its problem at that point your pretty much watching a movie which you press a button to change every once in a while.[/quote]

That’s how I feel. Looks like another MGS4 and If its that then I’m good on this game.

Its not like MGS4 the difference is those are cutscenes in MGS4 not gameplay. But if you like QTE’s by all means enjoy Heavy Rain.

I really don’t care for QTE’s that much.