Natal $150

Project natal priced like a console.

If thats even remotely true they’d better have a kick ass line-up for it and not the jokes we’ve seen so far. I thought there was maybe a possibility for Natal only games but at this price point that isn’t going to happen. If this is what they meant by its like a new console this is ridiculous.

People buy $200 Guitar Hero, don’t they?

I’m not going to bet it’ll be $150 or anything over for price curves “like anything else.”

Well, on the plus side Xbox 720 or whatever won’t be coming out for a while.

$150 for the next revolution in gaming(Kojima’s words) sounds about right.

I want Milo included in the box though.

Wii > Natal

At least the Wii HAS games…

[quote=“sbf717”]$150 for the next revolution in gaming(Kojima’s words) sounds about right.

I want Milo included in the box though.[/quote]

Honestly he is going to say nice things about anything that comes out I doubt he thinks any of them are bad. He said nice comments about the Wii as well and the question is where is his game for this? So far Natal has that kickball game not enough to support Natal.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Wii > Natal

At least the Wii HAS games…[/quote]

What the fuck is wrong with that girl’s left arm?

:lol

[quote=“sbf717”]$150 for the next revolution in gaming(Kojima’s words) sounds about right.

You know what the shipping is on little boys? I do, and it ain’t pretty. Not to mention Natal itself has to be in the damn box too, plus enough water for him to survive the trip…

I expected something higher.

Woah… how did they get Hannah Montana to be on the cover? :Q

Regardless… that chick is way to young to be a vet… kind of like Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist in The World is Not Enough.
:smiley:

Damn you double posts. I curseth thee!

[quote=“sbf717”]

obvious se7en refrance

How much is Rock Band/Guitar Hero/Wii Fit/insert game with peripheral here?

That said, Natal better come with AT LEAST one GOOD game.

(wonder how much the “N” receiver will be…)

[quote=“Asrugan”]How much is Rock Band/Guitar Hero/Wii Fit/insert game with peripheral here?

(wonder how much the “N” receiver will be…)[/quote]

That is not the norm of what happens. Those games have crazy mass market appeal and nothing Microsoft showed has compared they’ve basically got that ball game. Natal better launch with something better than that because at best its imitating Wii not to mention just buying an actual Wii depending on this things price would be way better since you get access to a whole bunch of exclusive games. Again if this isn’t a pack in for a $300 360 or less they’d better have some pretty damn good software behind it hardware alone won’t do jack if its a pack in and they don’t raise the price because of it they get a little more room to not have amazing games on the onset and well if they basically package it as a you have to buy it thing an not raise price then they could possibly get software partners to give a shit but it has to be pretty much standard to at least all new Xbox 360 users otherwise it won’t take off.

Honestly I can’t stress it enough if they are serious about it then it really needs to be a pack in so developers can count on users having it. Also if developers don’t use it well gamers aren’t going to care and it will create a spiral of not enough interest from both sides.

[quote=“Asrugan”]How much is Rock Band/Guitar Hero/Wii Fit/insert game with peripheral here?

(wonder how much the “N” receiver will be…)[/quote]

Apparently Pachter thinks its $50

http://www.industrygamers.com/galleries/pachters-podium-natal-just-50-will-outsell-playstation-motion/2/

That sounds way more appropriate.

How did I see something like this coming??..gaa the Nintendo hate sometimes is just so thick u cant help but not notice it lmao.

Oh and for $150 they better f$#king have a fps with head tracking and voice command!!..and an RTS!

Yeah, pretty slim list of devlopment going on for Natal so far…

they only have these chums:
* Activision Blizzard
* Bethesda Softworks
* CAPCOM
* Disney Interactive
* Electronic Arts
* Konami
* MTV Games
* Namco Bandai
* Sega
* Square Enix
* THQ Inc.
* Ubisoft

and of course lionshead

[quote=“Asrugan”]Yeah, pretty slim list of devlopment going on for Natal so far…

they only have these chums:
* Activision Blizzard
* Bethesda Softworks
* CAPCOM
* Disney Interactive
* Electronic Arts
* Konami
* MTV Games
* Namco Bandai
* Sega
* Square Enix
* THQ Inc.