My Kumiko sense is tingling...

Introducing Sony’s fantastic new PSP marketing campaign, Girlz Play Too! And yes, that is the actual title!

Something is amiss in the universe… turns on [strike]Bat[/strike] Kumi Signal

Hey Chad, I found your present for our anniversary. :wink:

Anyway, I think Kumi will enjoy it. For fuck’s sake, she has her computer in her kitchen so she can PODCAST while she bakes cakes. That’s some dedication to PODCASTING when you can PODCAST while you bake. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :frown;

FACT: All girls love the letter Z.

Girlz…shit is stupid.

BOYZ ARRE STUPIDZ

Sonyz is stupid.

Oh noez.

Oh sweet Jesus, Sony…

I really thought they were gonna avoid these lows.

[quote=“Andrex”]Introducing Sony’s fantastic new PSP marketing campaign, Girlz Play Too! And yes, that is the actual title!

Something is amiss in the universe… turns on [strike]Bat[/strike] Kumi Signal[/quote]

Yeah she’s going to be pissed.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=167][color=RED]SWEET JEZUZ!!![/size][/font]

Steph loves shit like this what are you guys talking about?:boggle;

PSP Girlz can mean only one thing.

Coming Soon: “Petz Girlz”

Own and play with your own today!

Shhh I’m trying to distract her from her birthday present! :mad;

I don’t care if it is called Girlz, I want that lilac psp.

If it wasnt for the pearl white Assassins Creed PSP coming I’d be all over that liliac PSP.

The bucket of water that will finally destroy her?

Nah, that won’t work, I’m getting her a poncho.

After actually looking at the ad-flash-thingy, I’m pretty sure its more advertised towards younger girlz, like 8-12. The older womenz are just there, because younger girlz want to be like older girlz, and they will buy anything that their older sistaz has. But its bundled with Myley Sirus, which is obviously for more younger girlz, and Sakito :slight_smile:

However, with my cousin, (who happens to be 9), she would be much better with a DSi, due to the camera, and the better/cheaper gamez.