My god...

[align=center][/align]

I always knew this show was amazing. I loved it when it was first aired, but now rewatching it five to eight years later and being that much older… I’m realizing just how astounding the show truly was.

It has such a dark theme that I never really saw until now. Hell, the whole show constantly touches upon dictatorship with Aku’s harsh overrule over the land. No one questions him… The second episode even has a group of teenagers that Jack encounters who talk a bout how the world has always been this way referring to Aku’s constant close watch. (Eh, hello 1984. I didn’t know George Orwell was writing this show!)

Death and serve punishment for anyone who stands against him is yet another constant reoccurring scene. And the writer’s don’t hold back on the fight scenes. Why even when the creators were first presenting the show to be aired, they explained that the robots “bleed” oil and aliens “bleed” slime in order to have blood-like effects in the show without Cartoon Network censoring them for too much violence.

Fucking love this show!

Favorite character beside Jack is this guy.

That show was epic. It’s a shame it was canceled. I still always catch occasionally on Boomerang.

Too bad it ended without Jack finally killing Aku. I crave for a continuation but it’s too bad Mako (Aku’s voice) had to pass away. :frowning:

Anyway, yay! This show was one of the best things to happen this decade. Great episodes all around, even when most of them have very little dialouge.

Yay for the upcoming J.J. Abrams adaptation!

[youtube]QV2BcDKl9uU[/youtube]
[i]
"…Gotta Get Back
Back To The Past
SaM-U-rAi Jack…"

“Watch Out!” [/i]

Ahh…it never get old. :slight_smile:

[quote=“The_Juno”][youtube]QV2BcDKl9uU[/youtube]
[i]
"…Gotta Get Back
Back To The Past
SaM-U-rAi Jack…"

“Watch Out!” [/i]

Ahh…it never get old. ^_^[/quote]
Wow, they killed that song with the editing.

EDIT: I must be slowpoke’d. V_V

See I never liked this show when it first came on, and I just saw it a few nights ago, and I still don’t like it.

You’re not exactly someone with interesting tastes in pretty much anything… so no surprise there…

On topic: I nearly jizzed in my pants when JJ Abrams picked up the production. :smiley:

:frown;

In-freaking-credible show, the art style was = or even > BTAS.

Quiz question, why was Samurai Jack canceled? (hint, it wasn’t due to lack of viewer ship, the lead on the show had another project he had to work full time on)

[quote=“Asrugan”]In-freaking-credible show, the art style was = or even > BTAS.

Quiz question, why was Samurai Jack canceled? (hint, it wasn’t due to lack of viewer ship, the lead on the show had another project he had to work full time on)[/quote]
Tartakovsky?

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]You’re not exactly someone with interesting tastes in pretty much anything… so no surprise there…

On topic: I nearly jizzed in my pants when JJ Abrams picked up the production. :smiley:[/quote]

I know, I pretty much don’t fit in with anyone on this forum lol

But that’s why we [strike]love[/strike] tolerate you. :slight_smile: