My first experience with pretending to be a woman online...

… is way harder than it sounds.

:frown;

Why on earth do you want a bunch of horny dudes harassing you??

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]… is way harder than it sounds.

:frown;[/quote]

Seriously? I fooled an CoD community online that I was a girl and had like 3 guys ask me out… >_>

Because I do it for the lulz.

My goal goes way deeper than that. :wink:

Oh god, I do that all the time for a quick lol.

The best is when they ask for pics and you send a pic of some huge fat hairy dude.

This is a huge popular board I’m talking about, instant messaging is foreplay.

Ewwwww… -_-

You will never top Sweet_Serenade

Can too. :frowning:

You know what’s harder to do? To NOT come off as a woman. Seriously! I don’t boost about having boobs nor do I even try to draw attention to myself but I get jumped.

Don’t worry, I’ll make a man out of you

You’re doing something wrong here… oh that’s right, it’s probably because you’re a woman. :neutral_face:

But I’m trying to not come off as one because I don’t want that attention. I just want to sedately be able to say that yes I am a girl if asked and then go about my business with everything being cool.

Hell I can’t even say, “Who are these guys?” in my own XBox Live party when new people are invited without resulting in having to mute my mic since the moment they hear I have a high voice, it’s like someone threw a chicken in the middle of a lion’s den.

Damn I’m sorry to hear about that.

As for me, I find it fun to take advantage of horny and immature 12 year old boys. Back in 2004, I sometimes suck in a little helium before going on Live to get that feminine voice. Did that for a long while too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it was worth it.

[quote=“Kumiko”]But I’m trying to not come off as one because I don’t want that attention. I just want to sedately be able to say that yes I am a girl if asked and then go about my business with everything being cool.

Hell I can’t even say, “Who are these guys?” in my own XBox Live party when new people are invited without resulting in having to mute my mic since the moment they hear I have a high voice, it’s like someone threw a chicken in the middle of a lion’s den.[/quote]

im pretty sure i pride of lions wouldnt care about one measly old chicken . . . pretty sure one lion wouldnt care to bother one measly old chicken . . .

i think goats always best . . . doubt youd ever go wrong with goat . . .

[quote=“Kumiko”]But I’m trying to not come off as one because I don’t want that attention. I just want to sedately be able to say that yes I am a girl if asked and then go about my business with everything being cool.

Hell I can’t even say, “Who are these guys?” in my own XBox Live party when new people are invited without resulting in having to mute my mic since the moment they hear I have a high voice, it’s like someone threw a chicken in the middle of a lion’s den.[/quote]

Well high voice usually equals girl, or a 10 year old. People on xbox live seem to like to hit on girls over xbox live, so it’s to be expected.

On the other hand if it’s a 10 year old boy then everyone is going to be annoyed and telling him to leave because of his high pitched voice.

I like going to a “Hardcore Metal” song on Youtube, and telling everyone their gay for listening to this gay music. This is the best way too piss people off :stuck_out_tongue: