My Faith in Humanity is Beginning to Wane...

This was a real fucking post on G4.

I swear if I ever meet this kid on the street, I’ll fucking knock him flat on his ass.

That’s disgusting, man. Fake as in you can’t return the console when it’s out of the box, but still disgusting. He must be a 10 year old boy.

Yeah… they test the consoles. Sounds like someone likes to pretend he’s a douchebag. Which is even more pathetic than actually being a douchebag.

I never had faith in humanity. Especially since someone tried to do that to me last Christmas.

I got called a “motherfucking bitch” because I refused to do the return since it was obvious as hell that the systems had been switched.

Its really more like you lost faith in anyone under the age of 13.

And Gurren is right, if they didn’t test proof the system, (Especially a system with such a high rate of failure, just sayin) they would be getting a lot of 13 year old fags trying to give there broken 360’s.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I never had faith in humanity. Especially since someone tried to do that to me last Christmas.

I got called a “motherfucking bitch” because I refused to do the return since it was obvious as hell that the systems had been switched.[/quote]
That’s the only thing losers have to retort with when they been caught up to their scams. Insults are below everything in that matter, except to the said losers.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I never had faith in humanity. Especially since someone tried to do that to me last Christmas.

I got called a “motherfucking bitch” because I refused to do the return since it was obvious as hell that the systems had been switched.[/quote]

It’s okay Kumi. We’ll never call you a motherfucking bitch… Well, Chad might. But he’s Chad, he can’t help it, it’s like telling a shark to stop swimming; if he does, he’ll die. Or turn into candy. I don’t know, I wasn’t paying attention when my Marine Science teacher brought that up, too busy listening to Jamiroquai and his fuzzy pimp hat… What were we talking about again?

and you tell me I should lay off the pot…

There’s no pot involved. All this crazy is just me.

Anyway, here’s his response after I told him he was a douchebag with no sense of respect for his fellow man…

Somebody’s got some fucking problems.

Eh…Thanks…I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, this guy has problems, but the whole human race has problems. Everyone has become extremely selfish. There is no such thing as “people” any more, only giant walking asses.

LMAO

The Wall… Trippest movie ever.

I really enjoy the music, though. And yes, it was trippy as fuck.

I’ve always wondered why they don’t put the serial number of a system on the box as well. I mean, it doesn’t need to be exposed on the box. Put it on the inside somewhere. That way, they could always match up a system to the box to make sure that what is being returned is really being returned.

And I would have banned him for conspiracy to commit fraud, which goes against G4’s Rule #3 of their Terms of Service which clearly states “Do not make posts that solicit or promote illegal activities.” – but I’m guessing no action was taken against the poster.

[quote=“spooie”]I’ve always wondered why they don’t put the serial number of a system on the box as well. I mean, it doesn’t need to be exposed on the box. Put it on the inside somewhere. That way, they could always match up a system to the box to make sure that what is being returned is really being returned.

And I would have banned him for conspiracy to commit fraud, which goes against G4’s Rule #3 of their Terms of Service which clearly states “Do not make posts that solicit or promote illegal activities.” – but I’m guessing no action was taken against the poster.[/quote]

Of course not, that would involve banning someone NOT involved in Gforum, and God forbid Loki or any of his fellow stooges should do his job.

Did anyone ever clicked the button on that user’s post?

That is what it’s FOR. That’s how the mods find them. And if there was any action taken on that user, it would be in secret because they give those warnings/infractions via their PMs.

[quote=“spooie”]I’ve always wondered why they don’t put the serial number of a system on the box as well. I mean, it doesn’t need to be exposed on the box. Put it on the inside somewhere. That way, they could always match up a system to the box to make sure that what is being returned is really being returned.

And I would have banned him for conspiracy to commit fraud, which goes against G4’s Rule #3 of their Terms of Service which clearly states “Do not make posts that solicit or promote illegal activities.” – but I’m guessing no action was taken against the poster.[/quote]

1. They are suppose to check the serial numbers but I guess some people get lazy and don’t. I, however, did and refused the return which is why I was a “motherfucking bitch”. :stuck_out_tongue:

2. Of course not! Because that would make sense and would be doing what a mod is actually suppose to do. But no…Two people bumping three old threads is far worse than that!