MotherrfffuuuaaAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much do new PS3 controllers cost, anyway?

And the wall was asking for it anyway. :disgust;

$55 MSRP

Amazon has them for $40

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_touch_/183-6731199-3654251?k=Dualshock+3&submitSearch=GO

With the cost on controllers this gen you cant really afford to be throwing temper tantums >_>

What the hell did you play?

Bet $10 if it was Lair. :stuck_out_tongue:

To be fair… of all the years going back to the NES that I’ve thrown my controllers around, it took the PS3 to actually have one break.

Warhawk, naturally. What else is there on the PS3?

I think I’d rather pay someone $10 to NOT play Lair.

Needless to say, lots of pent up aggravation today. The controller had less to do with the game and more to do with spilling soda all over my shirt and my new bed sheets… among other things.

BTW… outside of the L and R 1 buttons popping out, and some bent/twisted plastic INSIDE the controller, I was able to unscrew and reconstruct it and it works pretty good still. So, I guess kudos to Sony.

My friend sat on my Dualshock 3 and fucked the left stick out. I had to pull the stick out then cut out the base of it so it would fit back into the dual shock slot. It still works surprisingly as opposed to my six axis which has problems where the sticks sometimes stick if I don’t move them back to the middle.

At least with Natal, you’ll never have to break controllers out of blind rage. :smiley:

Your body is the controller…so if you suck you should punch yourself :Q