More people.

We need more people. Less fags like me, and more cool people. WTF I was like the most hated person here, Gamer98 and MadSavage make me look good…

:lol

What, like right now? I’ll be doing a massive push for new members when Version 3 launches, but until then…

We need…

Iron Man?

Him too.

But Downey Jr. first.

Well where are those 81 active members it says we have?

Chad molested them all.

And while those of us who have known Chad for a long time know that it’s just his way of saying “I love you,” some of the other members thought it meant “Insert Tab A into Slot B, in which Slot B is my asshole,” and it scared them off.

Someone on Xplay message Ironmaiden…

I haven’t talked to IronMaiden in forever, that dude was awesome. One of the few that can actually post or IM without spewing random and irrelevant jokes like this Luxord character.

Andrex, I can invite a few friends to this place if you’d like, but I guess I’ll wait till the release of this new version you’re talking about.

[quote=“WalterMclure”]I haven’t talked to IronMaiden in forever, that dude was awesome. One of the few that can actually post or IM without spewing random and irrelevant jokes like this Luxord character.

Andrex, I can invite a few friends to this place if you’d like, but I guess I’ll wait till the release of this new version you’re talking about.[/quote]
Don’t wait. As I’ve said on my personal site, Version 3 won’t be out until the end of this year at the earliest.

WTF @ your site lol, why is there a big gray box to the left.

Whats Version 3? Why not finish Version 2… unless thats version 3 :confused;

If Robert Downey Jr. joins this forum. I will sell my soul to Andrex.

Because you’re using an outdated version of Firefox, that’s why. :slight_smile: (Here’s how it should look.)

I’ll finish Version 2 by the end of September.

Version 3 is the next design refresh for Project Gforum, scheduled for December 2009/January 2010, and has yet to be “officially” announced. It will renovate the design significantly, incorporate AJAX, and be less plain overall, to name a few of the things I hope to accomplish. The focus will also shift from getting members of G4/GameLair to getting new members from everywhere; this will be accomplished by a massive advertising campaign. The forum will be better integrated into the rest of the site, and the writing team will expand so we always have at least one review/editorial each week.

Sup.

I lol’d.

Oohh Fancy

[quote=“Andrex”]I’ll finish Version 2 by the end of September.

Version 3 is the next design refresh for Project Gforum, scheduled for December 2009/January 2010, and has yet to be “officially” announced. It will renovate the design significantly, incorporate AJAX, and be less plain overall, to name a few of the things I hope to accomplish. The focus will also shift from getting members of G4/GameLair to getting new members from everywhere; this will be accomplished by a massive advertising campaign. The forum will be better integrated into the rest of the site, and the writing team will expand so we always have at least one review/editorial each week.[/quote]

Also fancy

Andrex is all class; haven’t you heard?

:disgust;

Pics of you holding a note saying “Sup” or it didn’t happen.

:cool;

[quote=“WalterMclure”]I haven’t talked to IronMaiden in forever, that dude was awesome. One of the few that can actually post or IM without spewing random and irrelevant jokes like this Luxord character.

Andrex, I can invite a few friends to this place if you’d like, but I guess I’ll wait till the release of this new version you’re talking about.[/quote]

Irrelevant jokes are irrelevant… Not to mention awesome. :smiley:

THAT WISH I MADE ON THAT PUERTO RICAN BABY CAME TRUE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[SPOILER]Yah, I lol’d. Props to you sir. :smiley:[/SPOILER]

Pics of you holding a note saying “Sup” or it didn’t happen.

:cool;[/quote]