Monado is now Xenoblade

Renamed

I’m pretty interested in this game. This is from the guys that made Baiten Kaitos, Disaster Day of Crisis and Soma Bringer. Also Metroid getting a Summer release date for Japan hopefully that means we’ll get it around then too. Also The Last Story is an RPG made by Mistwalker and not a renaming of cosmic walker apparently.

Edit:

Last Story Site

Xenoblade Site Apparently coming out in Spring for Japan.

Metroid Other M site

Man Nintendo is on the ball.

The big news here is Other M will be out in the summer. It’s down to either that game or Zelda getting delayed to 2010, and recently I was leaning towards Other M… I think Nintendo will pull a surprised “it’s out in a week!” announcement at E3.

Even if Zelda doesn’t come out in 2010 there are other things available. Hopefully this E3 we can see more on Xenoblade.

Kinda sad they are trying to play on the XenoGear XenoSaga names with this when all the people who really made those franchises great have left the company.

Game companies rely on previous games to garner interest all the time. Nintendo itself has a new 2-D Mario that is busting up the charts. A game company would be foolish to not try to rely on the fact they’ve made good franchises before. Looking at what they’ve done is more impressive this is the company that did Baten Kaitos and Disaster Day of Crisis along with Soma bringer all titles I had interest in and I bought Baten Kaitos.

Bitter much. >_> Could be good, you don’t know.

He’s saying they are relying on a previous franchise. I don’t see anything wrong with their quality looking at the stuff they’ve produced for Nintendo. I guess you can fault them for Disaster not being popular and having some problems. People did like Soma Bringer so for RPG’s they’ve been a good company.

Very. Xenosaga was on the track to rival Final Fantasy as the premiere JRPG but Namco pissed off the higher-ups at Monolith and they left. Xenosaga was my first real RPG of the last generation and one that I spent countless hours discussing with my friends and reading the Bible to discover more of the intricate plot details.

Could be good but now I hope it bombs and everyone at Monolith burns in hell :frowning:

[quote=“sbf717”]Very. Xenosaga was on the track to rival Final Fantasy as the premiere JRPG but Namco pissed off the higher-ups at Monolith and they left. Xenosaga was my first real RPG of the last generation and one that I spent countless hours discussing with my friends and reading the Bible to discover more of the intricate plot details.

Could be good but now I hope it bombs and everyone at Monolith burns in hell :frowning:[/quote]

You hope it bomb’s because Monolith joined Nintendo? Wow you are really messed up. For all the complaining you do about casual games you sure as hell don’t support the ones you claim to care about.