Metal Gear Solid 4 OR Assassin's Creed...

Which do I pick up as my free game?

You have 2.5 hours to respond. :disgust;

Metal Gear Solid 4 so hard, so so hard
Even if it is mostly a movie, so much better than assassins creed

Neither. Boy and His Blob. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not an option at Amazon.

MGS4 by far, I haven’t played it but Assassin’s Creed may not be for everyone while MGS4 has been praised by everyone.

Tough call. I thoroughly enjoyed both, but overall I’d have to say MGS4.

This should not be open up to debate. Metal Gear Solid 4 to me is the best game out of the generation so far.

What’d you get?

Did you ever actually get around to playing it? :stuck_out_tongue:

When I got to Texas my cousin let me play his PS3 and he had MGS4. Played it and loved it.

I ended up getting Tomb Raider Underworld, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction and Metal Gear Solid 4… which I won’t play until after MGS2 and MGS3 are completed… or MGS for GBC now that I think about it.

Yeah I’m surprised no one said that. MGS4 was confusing as fuck for me since I haven’t played 2 or 3. 4 is just chilling on my shelf till I beat the other games…

Did it not blow your mind? :Q

I know when I was playing it I would play in long stretches (about 8 hours or so) just because the way they intertwined and alotted cutscenes and gameplay was peerlessly enthralling.

And quite a few parts (especially those dealing with Otacon) had me crying like a baby. :frowning:

It is one of the very few games I can think of ever that had absolutely no flaws/problems. At all.

[quote=“djl33”]Did it not blow your mind? :Q

I know when I was playing it I would play in long stretches (about 8 hours or so) just because the way they intertwined and alotted cutscenes and gameplay was peerlessly enthralling.

And quite a few parts (especially those dealing with Otacon) had me crying like a baby. :frowning:

It is one of the very few games I can think of ever that had absolutely no flaws/problems. At all.[/quote]

Yeah it did. It took 2 full nights to beat. From 10 PM to 7 AM. I loved every minute of it. When I pick up a PS3 that is the FIRST game I’m picking up.