Mass Effect 2 voice cast revealled video. Martin Sheen!

Ohh and some other people

But Martin Sheen seems like the perfect man to play The Illusive Man also shocked there’s no Nolan North, guess the man does take a vacation every so often.

Oh my fucking god…

Oh my [size=134]FUCKING[/size] [size=100]GOD[/size]…!!!

The casting is perfect. Too perfect.

0_o

I’ve got to agree can’t hate on the voice acting they went out and hired some amazing actors.

holy shit.

edit - oh, how long til they start working on the movie? (Hey, maybe Cameron’s free since Avatar’s finally coming out)

Who?

Ehhhhhhhhhhh Id rather have Ridley Scott instead of Cameron. Although I envision a Mass Effect movie thats really moody with alot of character development.

kicks Drew

[quote=“sbf717”]Ehhhhhhhhhhh Id rather have Ridley Scott instead of Cameron. Although I envision a Mass Effect movie thats really moody with alot of character development.

kicks Drew[/quote]
grabs foot, breaks ankle

Or should I say kankle?

Compared to you most people have cankles >_>

I’m happy that Seth Green and Keith David is back and having Martin Sheen is awesome. But I have to give heads up to Carrie-Anne Moss, Shoreh Aghdashloo, and Michael Dorn.

Well I should be getting the original Mass Effect next week so that will be cool. I’m curious how the save I make will affect the second game.

Hey many jutting ankles are gonna be the new sharp knees! :neutral_face:

Wait…

Goty 2010

Oh cool. I still think Fallout 3 has my favorite cast, though… if just for Liam Neeson and Malcolm McDowell.

New CG trailer

[YOUTUBE]h6fuiNpTHzY[/YOUTUBE]

OMG 0_0

ey dun get it

Fuck that GOTG :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got Mass effect. Its pretty cool I’m still not used to it the combat and menus yet.

It takes a bit but once you have it nailed down it’s awesome.

I didn’t realize I wasn’t switching weapon types for a while.