Mass Effect 2 sex scenes

Unlocked Sex scenes (18+)

Well I guess I’ll make kumiko happy and say the link is 18+. The game is rated M so yeah minors should not click that link.

ProjectGforum rules states that any links that are connected to sexual content need a “+18” warning in either the thread title or in the original post. This thread contains neither.

You should be warned, or based on currently ruling banned.

[quote=“Kumiko”]ProjectGforum rules states that any links that are connected to sexual content need a “+18” warning in either the thread title or in the original post. This thread contains neither.

You should be warned, or based on currently ruling banned.[/quote]

? I guess they do. Its fixed now. I’m not so sure that constitutes 18+ but problem solved.

Having sex with Tali is utterly ridiculous. The human body is loaded with millions of bacteria and she would easily die from being exposed to them. :confused:

I’ll be having sex with Miranda though as I’m sure my Shepard’s penis will make her loyal :cool;

Apparently she’s taken antibiotics and supplements.

Why do they keep their clothes on? >_> Seems tacky.

It is tacky but its the cost for not being banned well not banned but AO might as well be banned. This game would have probably sold poorly if they had shown the act because it would be slapped with an AO.

The medium of video games is nowhere near mature enough to handle a REAL sex scene.

It’s quite sad that gaming is still so associated with being for children that we can’t have more games for adults

[SPOILER]
I for one would love to see that Shepard fully embrace Miranda by slowly kissing her breasts as he slowly moves his hand down into her pants to feel her warm…[/SPOILER]

Well you get the picture >_>

_>

I mean Indigo Prophecy had a nekkid secks scene that I totally did not look up on YouTube and was subsequently disappointed with.

It did… in Europe where they have come to grips with seeing breasts and the fact that people have sex.

America was founded by Puritans and their lingering values still hold true to the masses. >_>

Is showing skin that big a deal to the ESRB? As long as everything’s covered and they rate it M I don’t see the problem.

I don’t know but if they showed the sex I guarantee it would get an AO. It would be so the ESRB doesn’t get hounded by the government. Either way I’m sure you are willing to deal with not seeing it Vs. Mass Effect as a whole getting banned.

Sometimes it’s not really the ESRB but the falling out you may have with the media ready to jump the gun at anything that can drive ratings and the ignorant masses who will consume the garbage.

Also b/c many games can be complex and longer than a movie or a book(most books are in a search-able PDF these days) it can be easy to say something is in a game and many people will believe it b/c they have no real way of proving it’s not.

I mean for crying out loud Jack Thomspon claimed that GTA 4 had anal sex in it and people believed him >_<

I don’t think any of that has any real effect on a game’s sales though. So who cares?

Depends if ESRB has to change the rating to an AO because of it that would affect game sales. An M rated game should sell less than a T or E because those below 18 shouldn’t be able to buy it.

Something similar happen with Elder Scrolls 4. It shipped out as a Teen then people got the game and complained about the content saying it was much higher than a T and the rating got bumped up to an M.

I was thinking M to AO before the games released but yes if it got a rating change after it released that would be bad too although not so bad since quite a few titles sell their best early on.

Kk that’s great do I get Garrus or not?

That would make sense to me.I think your going to find fewer want to go that route. I kind of want to see it just to see how funny it would be.

There’s only one thing wrong with this game as far as I know. You can’t recruit Wrex.

No, what happened was it was going to be launched as a T, but like right before the official launch, ESRB got wind of a mod some beta testers had made that would make all the women topless. They gave it an M because of a mod…