Logitech making PSPGO UMD slot?

http://kotaku.com/5417206/rumor-pspgo-getting-umd-add+on-from-logitech

WTF? Oh well not like anyone should care since PSP3000 is better anyways because its alot cheaper.

So it would be exactly like the PSP3000 (with twice the gig capacity), only it’s going to be even more expensive.

Boy, what a bargain.

[align=center][YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][/align]

Only dumbasses buy extra add ons. Real gamers use butter.

Maan if only Sony released a PSP that had a UMD slot. Oh well, thanks Logitech!

Oh Poor PSPGO. You fucked up from the start. With no UMD AND STILL have no second analog stick, You are just there wondering why anybody would want to buy that.

[quote=“Kumiko”][align=center][YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][/align]

Only dumbasses buy extra add ons. Real gamers use butter.[/quote]

I lol’d HARD.

Speaking of the PSPGO…

I had some lady come in tonight and bitch at me because she bought one and hates it.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Speaking of the PSPGO…

I had some lady come in tonight and bitch at me because she bought one and hates it.[/quote]
Did you say anything back?

[SPOILER]“It’s Sony’s fault”/“Blame Sony” is the right answer.[/SPOILER]

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]Did you say anything back?

[SPOILER]“It’s Sony’s fault”/“Blame Sony” is the right answer.[/SPOILER][/quote]
That’s always my answer.

Even for things not videogame-related.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]Did you say anything back?

[SPOILER]“It’s Sony’s fault”/“Blame Sony” is the right answer.[/SPOILER][/quote]

I just told her that we had PSP-3000s in stock. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kumiko”]Speaking of the PSPGO…

I had some lady come in tonight and bitch at me because she bought one and hates it.[/quote]

Sadly I don’t think you can return them. I’m not even sure if it tells you its download only on the box. Not to mention its getting screwed in games I honestly don’t know who Sony was going for with this device not to mention it just scares off consumers from DD.

They can be reformatted.

So they do let them be returned?

Of course. Though it’ll be based more or less on the store’s policy.

Oh. Didn’t realize they took PSP’s that weren’t defective back that easily. Then again I just had to return a refurbished Xbox 360 to best buy because of RROD.