Live Blog: Resident Evil 3

[align=center][/align]

Yeah… I’m going to play the one game that scares the shit out of me. Prepare for a live blogging here in about ten minutes.

9:57- Loading the game up.

9:58- Opening cut scene… Looks ok on a large screen. Do I have the courage to fight…? I don’t know but this is my last chance!

10:01- Fuck yeah! Listen to that orchestra! This is the “Ultimate Bio Weapon”, right?

10:03- Farewell to my life… Farewell to my home. Game begins.

10:04- Yeah man… I lost a couple squad mates trying to save your ass! Let’s go man!

10:05- Organizing my items in a safety box. Holy fuck! I forgot all the stuff you start off with…Yeah… I’m playing on Easy right now. Just to keep the blog going and because this game scares the shit out of me.

10:15- A guy on the street just got eaten. Nice.

10:17- Come back, Brad…COME BACK!!!

10:21- Shit! Why did I open that door…? Just released six zombies into a small alley… Bitch tried to throw up on me.

10:30- Got a bit lost… But I think I remember where to go now.

10:33- Fucking dodged those Ceberi on fire; found the second safe room. I think the Nemesis gets introduced here soon…

10:37- Oh shi… the Nemesis is just right outside the door.

That’s not really saying much, I mean, where’s the link?

I’ll be putting it on the original post in this thread. So just refresh once in awhile. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, we need Chad to come in and be that one crazy black guy in the back of the theater that screams not to go through that door bitch, he gonna kill you.

I’m actually gonna stop because I’m hungry.

[youtube]4Eba9eB-sI0[/youtube]

all i remeber of RE3 is that fat guy llocking himself in the locker, saying he would rather starve, and me thinking “ha, good luck with that, fatty”

that and dino crisis . . .

oh, and that zombies cant climb stairs.

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]all i remeber of RE3 is that fat guy llocking himself in the locker, saying he would rather starve, and me thinking “ha, good luck with that, fatty”

that and dino crisis . . .

oh, and that zombies cant climb stairs.[/quote]

I remember alot more from both RE3 and Dino Crisis. How awesome would it be if they made another Dino Crisis game? I also remembered how much a bitch that Clocktower puzzle was.