Journey to the Center of the Fail

Courtesy of the G4 boards…

[quote=“Luxord_X”]Nice to see Sessler could take a break from letting Tiles violate him long enough to preach to us.

And Jonnee/Sony, since the two of you seem so fond with each other, why don’t the two of you go into a corner and do dirty things to each other. Just ignore the camera, it’s not even there.

…Gonna make so much money off this crap. 0_o[/quote]

Apparently some people can’t take an innocent joke…

[quote=“SonyNmbrOneGuy”]2 gay jokes in the same post. I see where your mind is. And even if you are gay, thats ok. That just means your a gay ass hole which makes sense.

Now I’m just typing so you’ll split up my quotes. Thats usually what you do right? But you have yet to quote me on anything which means your on troll patrol.

How does it feel to be so worthless? I cant relate. You could at least try and add to the topic. I forgot your the great Xboxord_X, you really cant help yourself.

Dont worry about typing a response. Nobody ****in cares what you think.
Your like a little kitten playing in the road. Yeah I see you, but that doesnt mean I’ll stop. Your just roadkill puss C.

later chump.[/quote]

Now, you’ve left the door open for two fails in this post.

A: Yeah, he went a bit overboard

B: Dude, you got told. Seriously, what do you contribute to G4 anymore?

On another note, with a name like that, it was probably someone already on G4’s troll account.

…Stuff. :frowning:

Seriously, at this point I’m not really trying to contribute anything. I’m just trying to swat down and discredit as many of the new morons as possible.

If I sound like an asshole doing it, tough.

[quote=“AoR Final”]…Stuff. :frowning:

Seriously, at this point I’m not really trying to contribute anything. I’m just trying to swat down and discredit as many of the new morons as possible.

If I sound like an asshole doing it, tough.[/quote]

How do you expect to be taken seriously by said morons if you don’t contribute, though?

I love how posters call other posters trolls when what they do is far more trollish.

Don’t know. But I really don’t care either way. As long as I can swat down some ignorance on that board, it’s worth it.

What else happened at the High School drama club today? :smiley:

Eh, apparently JonneeJ thinks he can fool me into believing whatever crap comes out of his mouth.

lol’d @ SonyNmbrOneGuy…

Ah Xplay.

Lets bring all those people here. You brang me ffs, bring them!

game recognize game

Anyways X-play boards still fucking trash nothing shocking.

Glad I pulled out before I got that nasty whore knocked up :cool;

That doesn’t stop the gonorrhea.

0_0

runs to Dr. Nodrex

[quote=“sbf717”]0_0

runs to Dr. Nodrex[/quote]
Dude I gave you protection* don’t come crying to me that you didn’t use it… >_>

No seriously that gonorrhea is nasty. :mad;

• Gforum-branded condoms, now available at your local pharmacy!