Jamie Foxx as Electro

No, that wasn’t a joke.

:-/

I still have yet to see The Amazing Spider-Man… though my brother tells me there is a dumb part in it where Peter’s father was, apparently, working as a scientist with genetically engineered spiders. I can’t speak for the film, but in the comics, his parents were actually secret agents!

:Q

In the Ultimate universe his parents worked for Oscorp IIRC, which is the angle they were trying to go for in the film, but it never amounts to anything since Sony wanted to stretch that storyline into the sequels and so a crapton of scenes were cut.

ASM is OK. Looooooooots of potential, but 90% of it is wasted. It also felt somewhat soulless.

Eh

The Amazing Spider-Man was pretty fucking boring, maybe the sequel will be more interesting since Fox is less chewy on the scenery.

Personally I’m more interesting in seeing the Fantastic 4 Reboot. Just someone PLEASE give the FF the movie they deserve. They’re some of my favorite marvel heroes and they need something epic to make it work.(Also cast someone who gets Sue is god-tier in the marvel world and not just a ditzy Alba)

[quote=“Rayo”]
Personally I’m more interesting in seeing the Fantastic 4 Reboot. Just someone PLEASE give the FF the movie they deserve.[/quote]

They did. It was called Rise of the Silver Surfer.

And, also… 1 day only price…

amazon.com/dp/B00CRVL5Z4/ref … 1580011782

^^^^ lol one of those were great and two of those were good, the rest aren’t even worth the plastic they are printed on

ASM2 leaked trailer:

At least the costume looks pretty good.

Good god… Richard Pryor is going to ruin another superhero movie.

Oh… wait.

::slight_smile:

THATSRACIST.gif

Human Racist! :smiley:

Hm… X2 was great, X1 and First Class were good, the rest are bad?

I liked DareDevil.

Richard Pryor? Jamie isn’t that funny.

As far as the Electro mess, I blame it on the alcohol, the cronyism and the autotune

[youtube]rfjtpp90lu8[/youtube]

BLECH

[quote=“nothere413”]

Hm… X2 was great, X1 and First Class were good, the rest are bad?

I liked DareDevil.

Looking at the list again, to be fair only two were complete garbage (X3 and Wolverine Origins). Couple were great, some are good. I musta been in a shitty mood when I wrote that lol

Also anyone notice on Amazing Spiderman how much Peter loved fighting without his mask?

Meh on this. I don’t hate the new Harry as much as I thought I would but of course no one will ever replace Franco. <3

The new costume looks FANTASTIC though. Amazing they went from that dog crap costume in ASM1 to this.

Too. Many. Villains.

ALSO… dun dun DUN…

I mean it looks ALRIGHT. You think they have the balls for the neck snap?

If not there is no need to see the movie.

Also the Rhino sucks he looks like a Transformer or some Megazord.

Oh, it’s gonna happen.

Thought this was a cool touch:

It seems like Rhino and Electro will be one-(scene)-and-done villains before Spidey locks em up and Norman is going to be the overall big bad. (Which would correspond to Gwen Stacy in the comics…)

Why are there so many villains in this movie? Let’s hope they balance things out and do it better than Spider-Man 3 did. Venom was completely desecrated. Topher Grace is lovely, however. <3