Iron Man 2...

:smiley:

I like Don Cheadle but, Terrence Howard was like perfect for the role…

Something to do with the Director being unhappy about Terrance Howard that Don Cheadle is doing Jim Rhodes.

Anywho, yeah for War Machine. I hope they do a good job with him and make a plausible reason which seems very likely based on the director wanting to show Stark’s alcoholism.

I read that they signed Terrance Howard before signing anyone else to the movie. Reportedly, he was getting paid the second highest salary next to Downey (or even higher, by some sources). When the second movie went into pre-production and budgeting, they wanted him to take a pay cut, which he didn’t do, and shouldn’t have needed to, citing that the poor economy required it… so they simply recast him.

Personally, I think it’s completely lame. I don’t how Marvel expects to have an Avengers movie and get everyone from the new core continuity movies together when they can’t even hold on to someone who is already contracted to be in a sequel to the first movie that was released, but, oh well. I’m sure Cheadle will do fine though.

I read that the second movie was supposed to dip into the alcoholism, but won’t be a direct adaption of the Demon in a Bottle storyline. Maybe a little Armor Wars mixed in???

Well, there was also reports it was a two way thing, that Howard was strong arming them into keeping his salary for the second movie at the same prospective level based on his role. So it could be both sides just screwed each other over.

Anyways, I hope they don’t ruin the second one like this:
[YOUTUBE]YBM3j7x4Lcw[/YOUTUBE]

^ I lol’d. Frickin’ Onion…

I wouldn’t really say Armor Wars since there have only been two Iron Man suits so far. Maybe more into the typical Iron Man comic with a lot of stuff about Tony Stark mixed into one.

I take it you never saw the Armory picture that was released months ago with Tony sitting in front of half a dozen versions of the suit?
:smiley:

[quote=“spooie”]I take it you never saw the Armory picture that was released months ago with Tony sitting in front of half a dozen versions of the suit?
:smiley:[/quote]

or when all the suits was shown during Comic-con?

Poochie, the rockin dog.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

OK, that was neat.

[quote=“spooie”]I take it you never saw the Armory picture that was released months ago with Tony sitting in front of half a dozen versions of the suit?
:smiley:[/quote]

Unless its months later and Tony now has a crew for each Iron Man suits, I still find that hard to believe.