I'm like WAY more interested in CoD Modern Warfare 2 now

Holy shit at the end
http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/games.php#/videos?id=5

GT link
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/washington-d-c-modern-warfare/57266?type=flv

I now want this game. From the other trailers it just seemed like blah blah blah too realistic blah blah blah ice climbing blah blah blah smelly brown people

BUT

To play out in a bombed out Washington DC storming guns blazing to the White House HELL YEAH

Where do I sign up!!

Sounds like you’d like the Conduit. >_>

No see MW2 looks mature and gritty…that POS I just went and watched the trailer of looks like a game based on Fan fiction based on a shitty Sci-Fi channel movie.

Holy shit i didnt realize until the second time i watched it that that was DC
Holy fuck this game is gonna be amazing

Admit it, you’re a hypocrite. >_>

OMG AN FPS WHERE WASHINGTON DC IS TOTALLY WRECKED-

Umm, there’s actually this game that came out in June where it takes place completely in that setting…

WAIT, WHAT?! OMFG WHAT IS IT?!

The Conduit…

OH, THAT WII GAME? UMM… NEED TO COME UP WITH REASONS WHY I WASN’T INTERESTED IN IT OTHER THAN I’M A FANBOY TOTAL… UMM…

ALIENS! ALIENS R BAD! HA HA, THAT’S TOTALLY THE REASON I WASN’T INTERESTED IN IT!

I didn’t even really like the Conduit but c’mon dude. >_>

I didn’t say jack shit about aliens and I wouldn’t have used THAT as the basis of me hating it b/c I enjoyed Resistance and it had aliens in it and was also set in a real world setting.

I listed Sci-Fi which might have made you jump to that conclusion but my intention was that it just looks like bad Sci-fi in general.

Also while these games may have parts of it that take place in the same setting the quality of graphics are WILDLY different.

When I look at MW2 i think OMG that looks amazing, that totally makes me feel like DC just got bombed and I want to know how the hell that happen.

When I looked at the Conduit the only thing I thought looked good in that trailer was the water effects the rest of it looked pretty subpar.

But I’m doing a str8 trailer to trailer comparison as I haven’t played either game. Hell I have no idea about the true quality of either game I just know I walked away from that MW2 trailer being more interested in the game and Conduit looked like a POS.

[SPOILER]Sega still loves your Wii!!![/SPOILER]

sbf I expected a wall of text, and you did not disappoint.

I’m just saying I wouldn’t have expected anything different from you. Maybe if you owned a Wii, your perception would be different, and you wouldn’t be so quick to discount certain things in favor of graphics.

[quote=“Andrex”]sbf I expected a wall of text, and you did not disappoint.

I’m just saying I wouldn’t have expected anything different from you. Maybe if you owned a Wii, your perception would be different, and you wouldn’t be so quick to discount certain things in favor of graphics.[/quote]

Yeah maybe if I ONLY owned a Wii and couldn’t/won’t go buy a PS3 or 360 my perception would be different. >_>

No, I’m talking about if you owned a Wii. It’s an interesting thing, if you own a console, you want to buy games for it. Or at the very least, you’re not actively hostile to every newly revealed game and pick at it until you convince yourself you’ll hate it.

I’m not saying you’d like one more than the other. It’s just something to think about, so you won’t be so predictable.

I really don’t think that has much to do with it unless the console just has a shitty selection of games and you have to be overly positive about everything coming out b/c you don’t have much to choose.

I’m sure everybody who buys a console near launch goes through this I remember being ready to suck a cock for the demo of Prey on 360 and I’m sure flOw sold a million units on PS3 b/c there wasn’t much else on PSN to download.

But now 4 years into the generation and a ton of great games are being made year round so I’m not really in the mood to give something I think looks like shit a second chance.

:music; I don’t want to set the world on fire… :music;

That jeep totally drove through that tire. Completely unrealistic! Boo! Hiss!

…But unfortunately, I have to get it on Christmas because I’m going to get Uncharted 2 & Demon’s Soul soon before MW2.

Man, so much games to catch up… :frown;

maybe if you want to play as a dog . . .

That also reminds me, dood you HAVE to let me get at your dealer, mine just got busted. Dood.

Bombed out Washington DC, eh?

Fallout 3? EH? EH?

And Trex, quit starting arguments. I’m willing to bet you don’t even play The Conduit all that often.

[quote=“nothere413”]Bombed out Washington DC, eh?

Fallout 3? EH? EH?

And Trex, quit starting arguments. I’m willing to bet you don’t even play The Conduit all that often.[/quote]
Uhh if you read anything I said:

Oh. Well, I was just reading the beginning.

But, why press a game you don’t even like on to someone just because it’s on the Wii?

[quote=“Andrex”]Admit it, you’re a hypocrite. >_>

OMG AN FPS WHERE WASHINGTON DC IS TOTALLY WRECKED-

Umm, there’s actually this game that came out in June where it takes place completely in that setting…

WAIT, WHAT?! OMFG WHAT IS IT?!

The Conduit…

OH, THAT WII GAME? UMM… NEED TO COME UP WITH REASONS WHY I WASN’T INTERESTED IN IT OTHER THAN I’M A FANBOY TOTAL… UMM…

ALIENS! ALIENS R BAD! HA HA, THAT’S TOTALLY THE REASON I WASN’T INTERESTED IN IT!

I didn’t even really like the Conduit but c’mon dude. >_>[/quote]

Wait till he finds out epic mickey is Wii exclusive.

i dont play pocker