IGN's Dead Space: Extraction Review of Proving nothere Wrong

[quote=“Andrex”]http://wii.ign.com/articles/102/1028144p1.html

Gotta be honest, I didn’t have much faith in the game either until a couple weeks ago- in fact, I flat-out hated it and the fact it wasn’t 3rd-person. While I still won’t be buying it, I have to give kudos to Eurocom for pulling themselves out of the gutter and delivering a small hit.[/quote]

A major problem is they took it out of the genre pissing people off.

Well at least we know the test is good. Now let’s see if Wii owners fail it.

Hopefully the TV ads also mention you can pick up the Original Dead Space for $30 now too. Sell more copies EA you need money :confused:

[quote=“sbf717”]Well at least we know the test is good. Now let’s see if Wii owners fail it.

Hopefully the TV ads also mention you can pick up the Original Dead Space for $30 now too. Sell more copies EA you need money :/[/quote]

Yes thats really a good test by changing the genre right? That is not nearly a good test not to mention we already have rail gun shooters. This is not what they need to be working on. Developers need to learn consumers aren’t going to give a shit about a game when you switch the genre. Lets make a Gears of War railgun shooter as well I bet that will be amazing right?

They made it that way because they believe its the safe route but honestly would have done better had they not switched genres. I mean did you expect things like Soul Caliber legends to do well? I like Soul Caliber but not as an adventure game. Messing with what made the game popular in the first place is why these companies fail. Again why should I care about shit like this when Wii’s got better games that aren’t piggybacking on franchise awareness. I don’t appreciate when companies dick with the gameplay slap the same name on it and expect us to buy it because it is a similarly named game. I don’t give a shit for the pokemon offshoots why should I care for other games that do the same thing?

I still think it looks shitty. So you didn’t prove a damn thing.

blah blah tales of blah blah

also

from the little footage ive seen . … i dont see why they just didnt just make it a 3rd person shooter . . .

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]blah blah tales of blah blah

also

from the little footage ive seen . … i dont see why they just didnt just make it a 3rd person shooter . . .[/quote]
Yeah really.

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]blah blah tales of blah blah

also

from the little footage ive seen . … i dont see why they just didnt just make it a 3rd person shooter . . .[/quote]

I don’t even blah blah talk like that blah.

You’re just being blah blah Sync the Tempest blah a jerk blah.