I think I had some of that shampoo/bubble bath stuff...

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176929

I actually had the comforter, along with Mario themed curtains.

I. Want. That. Comforter.

Anyone picking up this game today? I’m gonna try but it’ll probably have to wait, there’s a new phone I really want.

I don’t have the money, so, no. However, I’m gonna try to rent it during Thanksgiving week.

Maybe for Christmas.

Rent it? What kind of heartless, soulless person rents a Mario game? And one with really good multiplayer, at that? :confused;

Money? What’s that? :frowning:

I can’t imagine it being more than two weeks of fun…

Well, that depends on if you think Mario Kart’s fun after being out for two weeks. NSMB doesn’t have that high a multiplayer replayability but it’s certainly capable of taking the place of WiiSports at parties and gatherings.

Not only that the single-player is being billed as on par with SMB3 and World, so it’s probably timeless, in that aspect.

The stuff you make when you get your ass back on the corner

pimp slap

:neutral_face:

Wow really?

This whole time I thought it was DLC.

Oh well. Id get this, since I pretty much have every single mario game, but I’m going to wait a few months when its in the bargain bin.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Wow really?

This whole time I thought it was DLC.

Oh well. Id get this, since I pretty much have every single mario game, but I’m going to wait a few months when its in the bargain bin.[/quote]
Uhh, none of Nintendo’s Wii games have ever dropped in price. Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario are still $50…

Getting this game now. All the interesting stuff happens in NYC. :frowning:

Also this pic makes me laugh for no apparent reason:

See? Things like that are cool because it’s in New York. It’s big and busy and people care about events like that, but here in the Midwest… There’s no reason to make lowly employees get up early for a game that no one bought until our normal open hours. :neutral_face:

But anyway, that’s cool.

Fine. Used.

Hey man, I’m still pissed SPM hasn’t dropped yet. It’s been almost three years and I can’t imagine it’s selling at any good rate. :neutral_face:

It hasn’t yet that is just how the corporations run.

Super Smash Bros. Melee didn’t drop down from $40 to $20 until Brawl was out for over a year; a simile thing happened with Mario Kart Double Dash.

[quote=“Kumiko”]See? Things like that are cool because it’s in New York. It’s big and busy and people care about events like that, but here in the Midwest… There’s no reason to make lowly employees get up early for a game that no one bought until our normal open hours. :neutral_face:

But anyway, that’s cool.[/quote]

I need to help push for that museum…

I had the stamps, and remember reading my friend’s copy of that Nintendo power (I didn’t subscribe until the second year, I signed up when I got Dragon Warrior for free)

I need to find my lost levels patch…

Oh, and I’ll probably get this if I can for Christmas, my 6yo wants to play it and the original Mario is one of the few games (other than Animal Crossing and Wii Fit) my wife will play.

Ah yes, a relative of mine actually went there, said it was fun. I know what to get my brother for Christmas now.