I need a towel

If you are all ZOMG I CAN’T SEE ANYTHING FROM ME 2 BEFORE I PLAY IT then don’t watch it.

[YOUTUBE]H7ItfK-Syu4[/YOUTUBE]

The Normandy space scenes tied to the music was EPIC!

[SPOILER]Goddamn Tali better not die. I might…no I will cry :frowning:[/SPOILER]

BTW the OST is now out on iTunes an Amazon. I gave it a listen last night and while Jack Wall has moved away from the eerie vibes of Mass Effect 1 I still enjoyed it. It doesn’t have an amazing ending song like ME1 either…although I think
[YOUTUBE]bShslKmOkfY[/YOUTUBE] would fit in with the rest of the ME 2 soundtrack.

Play the first one or something…

No I think the first one sucks. It’s plagued with technical issues that just bog the entire experience down and it just doesn’t have the production values the story deserves.

:frowning:

But at least they appear to have gotten everything right in the sequel

[quote=“sbf717”]No I think the first one sucks. It’s plagued with technical issues that just bog the entire experience down and it just doesn’t have the production values the story deserves.

But at least they appear to have gotten everything right in the sequel[/quote]

You want a game with a good story and high production values?

Go play [SPOILER]Tales of the Abyss[/SPOILER]

[quote=“nothere413”]You want a game with a good story and high production values?

Go play [SPOILER]Tales of the Abyss[/SPOILER][/quote]

That’s also plagued with technical issues :lol

I’d rather just get Tales of Verspira

[quote=“sbf717”]That’s also plagued with technical issues :lol

I’d rather just get Tales of Verspira[/quote]

If by technical issues you mean the occasional cutscene lag, then yes.

[quote=“sbf717”]No I think the first one sucks. It’s plagued with technical issues that just bog the entire experience down and it just doesn’t have the production values the story deserves.

But at least they appear to have gotten everything right in the sequel[/quote]

You do know playing through the first affects your second AND third games, right? The game is cheap, and if you’re gonna play 2, go play one first, unless you plan on playing through 2 several times.

Who’s the woman in your avy? Looks like Morgan Webb’s down-syndrome cousin or something. >.>

LOL the video got taken down already too bad for them I already saw it. Don’t know why EA felt like taking it down it actually shows off alright stuff unless that’s the coolest stuff in the game.

One of the best ideas they had was saves transfering unless that turns out to be bull or lame.

You know…

Sometimes you go too far :frowning:

Also I already beat ME 1 and I have all the choices I want except saving Wrex which I’ll do at a later date then replay through ME 2 again. Its not like ME 3. Is coming out anytime soon

Sorry bro. <3

Every descion you make in the first one effects the second one and the higher the level from the first one the bigger the bonus. I’m playing it again hoping to hit level 60 before the game ends. I spent all night last night doing nothing but side missions. I’m in level 59 now, so I’m not that far away.

So what happens if you didn’t have the first one? Does it just start from a predetermined opening or something?

Yeah which blows you have to follow the storyline they want you to. When I get around to getting another 360 I’m going to play Mass Effect and be quite evil. If the game gives me a chance by the end of the series I’m eliminating the Asari I just don’t like them.

Everybody starts out the same in Mass Effect 2. If you have a Shepard you’ll see him/her if you don’t then you’ll get the “canon” Shepard which is the one in all the trailers and stuff.

Then

[SPOILER]Ship go BOOM. Shepard dies…then they bring him/her back to life[/SPOILER]

At this point they allow you to change everything about your Shepard. Class, face features, background, blah blah blah.

Then they ask you some questions which are actually key points from the first game. If you haven’t played Mass Effect 1 then your answers will shape Mass Effect 2. If you played Mass Effect 1 they still ask you the questions but if you pick something different they just correct you and refer back to the choice you made in the first game.

But that is just for some major choices made in the first game.

Came here to say hi and…

Mass Effect is very overrated.

Mass Effect 2 fixes a lot of the issues so it should be much better. But I still want a new KOTOR more.

I reached Level 60 this morning. So I’m ready for Mass Effect 2. I just need to find a way to get twenty bucks.

&(^#@*&(#Y

Have to wait almost week now…

Who knew this Limited Edition…was really limited? EB games and Gamestop were both sold out of the LE, and most places online are too (Amazon has some copies…starting at 99 bucks)

Anyways, Sam’s Club still had some online to order, 64.95, not too bad. But now I have to wait on shipping.

Well, I guess I could always finish my 6th play through, I still need that last achievement (since in every other play through I either killed Kaiden or just didn’t use him)

Dude you should have bought from the official EA store. They never once went out of stock on the collector’s edition. It was $69.95 and they gave everyone free 2 day air shipping. I’ll have my copy tomorrow :smiley: