I just need to know one thing...

WHY?

Is there some advantage to games using this feature?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176078

I dunno… I see it like that “Blu-Ray Live” thing where you can chat to friends while watching the movie. Sure, it’s nice to know it’s there if, you know, you don’t have access to a computer, or a text messenger, or a phone, or an actual friend by your side… but I’ll never use it.
:Q

Twitter is all about broadcasting information so yes it has the advantage that I can know through my Twitter Feed what’s going on with people on my friends list with Uncharted 2.

I keep my iPod Touch on 24/7 and update my Twitter feed way more often than I do with my PSN friends list.

“buying groceries at the store”

@spooie You should try the new Yopliat Apple Turnover Yogurt its awesome #yummy

Matt said: I just tweeted.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting about tweeting.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting about tweeting about tweeting.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting about tweeting about tweeting about tweeting.

@sbf717 you’s a bitch #yousabitch

Dicks you go eat them #dicks

@sbf717 stop hogging them and I could #slut

There’s nothing tech-savvy about twitter. It’s just an internet fad.

No I think Twitter will be around for awhile. Maybe not for most people but the service was orignally designed to be a way for major corps and pesudo clebs like say John Davidson from 1up and game jouro shit bins(all of them :neutral_face:) to keep in contact with their fanbase without having to add them to their Facebook since FB is suppose to be a closed off social network just for your close friends.

Twitter allows anyone to simply and very non evasivly keep in touch with the people and businesses they care about. Its been a great way to get info out about new products, sales, or just what everyone is into at a time.

Its a fantastic service that will have a long life outside of people who just tweet about their bowel movements.

@Followers, please don’t enable anything on #Uncharted2, I don’t care about your level, or anything. I should probably mention that it doesn

't show your personality at all, thus why its annoying.

[quote=“AoR Final”]Matt said: I just tweeted.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting about tweeting.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting about tweeting about tweeting.
Matt said: I just tweeted about tweeting about tweeting about tweeting about tweeting.[/quote]

I heard you like tweetring so we put a tweet in your twitter so you can tweet while you are twittring