I got the Adobe Suite

Yep.

Did you buy it or did you steal it???

He probably torrented it because of it’s large/bullshit price.

I don’t blame him.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]He probably torrented it because of it’s large/bullshit price.

I don’t blame him.[/quote]

People need to stop using price as an excuse to steal shit.

No you steal it b/c you are a fuckin no good thief. A shit stain on societies boxers.

[SPOILER]Hurrrrrrrrrrrr[/SPOILER]

[quote=“sbf717”]People need to stop using price as an excuse to steal shit.

No you steal it b/c you are a fuckin no good thief. A shit stain on societies boxers.

[SPOILER]Hurrrrrrrrrrrr[/SPOILER][/quote]

Companies for the most part charge over twice the profit margin. That is unacceptable and theft gets the message across. You’re suggesting that consumers should just except whatever prices C.E.Os decide upon and that is laughable and counter intuitive to the spirit of capitalism which encourages the rise and toppling of companies and individuals.

If the vast amounts of money that companies get from overpricing their shit went to little dying children then fine, but it doesn’t. It goes to their third Porsche, or second home. Defending them is for the insane.

_>

=D

<3

=D

[quote=“sbf717”]People need to stop using price as an excuse to steal shit.

[SPOILER]Hurrrrrrrrrrrr[/SPOILER][/quote]
Well tell us how you really feel. :plain;

I bought Photoshop CS 4 Extended for school. 999.99 dollars fuck year

I go to the Art Institute so they payed for it.

insTITute

“Gets the message across”. :lol The reason the price is so high is because the software is heavily pirated. By keeping the price high, they’re able to at least make some money from the people with jobs that are still willing to buy it. Pirates really are at fault for the Adobe situation.

It cost that much because it’s meant as high tech software, not because LOL PIRACY XD. It seems over priced to the modern person because obviously, it isn’t geared towards you, the forum user who will only use it to make sigs or image macros.

but fine let’s blame pirates for the recession we’re in right now too it’s all their damn fault.

You’re a tool. There’s no excuse for a software program costing hundreds of dollars. Especially one that’s made outdated within a year or two.

It may not be the best value to you, but it’s not outrageous. There are many people I know who are fine with the price because they work and it’s part of their job. As xShuin said, if all you’re going to make are half-baked sigs and macros, yeah it may be overpriced. But there’s plenty of free alternatives that will do just those things, so no need bitching about the price. It’s like complaining server maintenance software is $2000: you are not the target. Photoshop is a business-class tool so of course it comes with a business-class price.

but you just said it’s pirates that make it so much…

Exactly. It may be business class but it’s still being inflated by pirate users.

Can’t we call them Ninjas?