I Got My Answer

Thanks Drew. :slight_smile:

If you’re purposefully trying to get yourself suspended, you about 3/4 of the way there.

When a thread is closed and I end a topic I expect it to stay ended. I was trying to make sure we didn’t create another GH vs RB flamewar so you wouldn’t be suspended, again, and you go and gloat like it’s some kind of fucking victory.

[quote=“Andrex”]If you’re purposefully trying to get yourself suspended, you about 3/4 of the way there.

When a thread is closed and I end a topic I expect it to stay ended.[/quote]

Oops. Well, now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

BTW, I think I know what I want for my birthday; mod powers. So that when somebody posts something I don’t want to hear, I can just lock the thread.

3.9/4.

Fine, I’ll stop. Last thing I’ll say is that the conversation that was going on was (somewhat) civil before you posted Drew. Honestly, I think you should just unlock the thread, but obviously that’s not going to happen.

And no spooie, it’s not the phone company’s fault if you call and say you’re going to kill someone. It’s their fault if they don’t try to stop you. Same with Nintendo; it’s not their fault that people keep throwing crap at their console, it’s their fault that they let the crap onto their console.

Okay, I’m done.

We’re still cool, right Drew? :frowning:

3.99/4

[quote=“AoR Final”]Doesn’t change the fact that Nintendo fucked them up royal by making them platforms for crappy third party titles… the software that sucks ass and brings the whole product down.

I don’t care how fucking popular a console is, when 3/4 of its lineup is a bunch of crappy games based on other IPs, the guys making the console fucked up somewhere.

And Nintendo might own sales figures, but as far as product quality goes, Sony and Microsoft are beating Nintendo senseless.

Nintendo fucked up royal. They made their fortune on the backs of idiots who wouldn’t know a quality gaming title if it bit 'em in the ass, and by forsaking the people who stood with them through the years. It’s going to come back to bite them in the ass, mark my words.[/quote]

Yup. Totally civil. I don’t want any kind of console bashing on my forums, especially over something so stupid. I hope you understand.

[quote=“Andrex”]3.99/4

Yup. Totally civil. I don’t want any kind of console bashing on my forums, especially over something so stupid. I hope you understand.[/quote]

Alright, maybe a little less than civil to people who don’t post on this forum.

So I use colorful language, whoop-de-fucking-do. Doesn’t change the message I’m trying to convey, which is that Nintendo is hurting their consumers by releasing such a load of bad games.

The only insult I can divine from that post that WASN’T aimed at Nintendo, was aimed at the casual consumers who are encouraging this trend, which reflects poorly on their intelligence, since they’re the ones that suffer in the long run.

See, I can post without cursing excessively.

I’m not console bashing; I think the Wii is a great console. The people I’m bashing are the morons at Nintendo who can’t try to stop themselves from sucking.

One quick point I’d like to make even though the discussion is over.

Now, I want you too look at these two games just so you know that bad games come out on every console and the only people responsible are ones that buy them.

Your problem AoR, is that you see yourself and everything you post as perfect, and you write whatever you want. Then when someone calls you out on it, you act surprised that you actually posted those things. Perhaps a bit of censure and maturity would do you well, and that’s not an insult. It would go a long way to making less people attack you, and it would be very calming.

Locked.