Huge sale on Steam

I’m so glad I decided to not buy Indigo Prophecy last night because if I did, I’d be so pissed right now.

For those of us with Steam accounts, there’s a huge sale going on right now. Between now and January 3rd, a bunch of games on Steam can be up to 80% off.

Right now I’m getting:

Indigo Prophecy - $3.99
S.T.A.L.K.E.R - $1.99

I’m looking around for more stuff. I’m limiting myself to only $20… maybe $25… I plan on browsing through the India section a lot, too. A bunch of those games are only $ or $2. So check it out, guys.

:confused:

I wanna buy Indigo Prophecy now but I can’t justify spending any money on it when I still have a big backlog and I still haven’t beaten Bioshock that sbf sent me for my birthday three months ago.

There is no shame in not finishing games.

I never finish games, yet here I am buying at least two if not more games. (I have some demos for some games downloading right now to try. I might get them depending on if I like them.)

drops to my knees and my hands in the air

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i have no money :frowning:

[quote=“StealthMaster86”]drops to my knees and my hands in the air

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i have no money :frowning:[/quote]
Well I have. THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! :beer;

I’ve got console games I need to get to so sadly I’m not going to be doing this.

[quote=“Kumiko”]There is no shame in not finishing games.

I never finish games, yet here I am buying at least two if not more games. (I have some demos for some games downloading right now to try. I might get them depending on if I like them.)[/quote]
Well we’re different people Kumi. :stuck_out_tongue: I feel the need to get value out of my gaming purchases, even if in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter. Also, keep in mind I never re-sell games, so unfinished games will always be on the shelf… staring into my soul… crying out that I never beat them…

Urghoo that gives me the the shivers. Anyways I’ll probably get IP at the last moment, download it, play it for an hour, then not play it until next November when I start to worry about my backlog again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pfft! You people don’t know how to write dark stuff. :frown;

Anyway, I purchased:

• Indigo Prophecy ($4.99)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R ($1.99)
  • The Void ($9.99)

[quote=“Kumiko”]Pfft! You people don’t know how to write dark stuff. :frown;

Anyway, I purchased:

• Indigo Prophecy ($4.99)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R ($1.99)
  • The Void ($9.99)[/quote]

The Prophecy once told of a stalker that will fall into the black void…

Fuck you, Steam. I come home and there’s always something else worth buying.

buys Torchlight for $5

[quote=“Kumiko”]Fuck you, Steam. I come home and there’s always something else worth buying.

buys Torchlight for $5[/quote]

Its only worth it when the deals are going. If its the same price or really close to a disc format I’ll buy it on disc.

Killingfloor for $5 burnout for $7.50 please stop valve my money…:frowning: