How many people either watch or have watched Power Rangers...

And never has seen Countdown to Destruction? :Q

Was that the final arc that tied everything somewhat-loosely together?

I’ve only seen a few episodes of one of the series, and the movie. (And Parody Rangers. >_>)

It was the last 2 episodes of Power Rangers in Space, when everyone thought the show was going to get canned (which it was supposed to), so they had this huge battle where Dark Spector, Astronema, Ecliptor, Darkonda, Divatox, The Machine Empire, Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, and all their underlings joined forces to take over the universe, and succeed with defeating the Aquatar Rangers, the Phantom Ranger and the Blue Centurian along with the entire galaxy outside of earth… and it’s up to the Space Rangers to put on one final stand at holding them off.

The episode is generally remembered for all of the character deaths in it, which was a first for the show at the time, including Zordon, The Red Ranger and his sister’s fight to the death and the Z-Wave’s effects on the universe.

[quote=“spooie”]It was the last 2 episodes of Power Rangers in Space, when everyone thought the show was going to get canned (which it was supposed to), so they had this huge battle where Dark Spector, Astronema, Ecliptor, Darkonda, Divatox, The Machine Empire, Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, and all their underlings joined forces to take over the universe, and succeed with defeating the Aquatar Rangers, the Phantom Ranger and the Blue Centurian along with the entire galaxy outside of earth… and it’s up to the Space Rangers to put on one final stand at holding them off.

The episode is generally remembered for all of the character deaths in it, which was a first for the show at the time, including Zordon, The Red Ranger and his sister’s fight to the death and the Z-Wave’s effects on the universe.[/quote]

I remember that. They killed Zordon so that all the bad guys would become good or something…

Never. I thought it was gay. Even at 5.

Actually, all the baddies got toasted. The only 3 that survived were Divatox, Rita and Zedd, who became normal humans.

Hell yeah I remember that I stopped watching Power Rangers at Jungle Fury and now watch Super Sentai and Kamen Rider but fuck man good times when I was a kid.

Too bad you aren’t watching RPM. It’s one of the better series, and Judd Lynn (who did the end of Turbo, Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force) took over for the second half of the season. I couldn’t get into anything after SPD until RPM, and now there are only 4 episodes left before the franchise is dead.

So they are finally kicking the bucket for Power Rangers, maybe its due to the fact that the next series is too japanese-like. Its actually pretty decent and Shinkenger did a crossover with Kamen Rider, something that has never happened before.

What the fuck that sounds awesome I gotta find that some where.

You’re a Toku fan? <3

Actually, Disney was going to can it last season, but there was some kind of clause in the contract, and apparently the European Jetix network put up 1/2 the finances, so they made RPM.

Power Rangers as a continuing series dies this season, but next season it’s starting over with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from 1993… only with the footage cleaned up.

A casual fan at best since those two are the only series I pay attention to and for Kamen Rider’s case, not that long.

Ah I’ve only been a fan since last year and I started on Kamen Rider and then went on to Super Sentai a few months ago.