How famous would you like to be?

This is a small idea I had when reading things in the Shoutbox. Here’s what you do:

Compare the level of fame you’d like to have to an actual famous person.

I’d like to have Adam Sessler’s level of respect but with the fame level of someone like Little Kuriboh. Basically known enough to where if I went to a convention to do a panel or had a blog…People would actually care and pay attention to it. Where I’m admired for what I say, do, and what I make over just being a girl but without the obsessed fans like Morgan Webb and no ‘Jade Raymond’ pictures.

I’m famous in Sweden. They’ve got a giant statue of me up in Stockholm. They gave it to me after I saved all those babies from the burning building while punching Osama Bin Laden in the face.

Anyway, for rizzle, I’d like to be as famous/respected as Rooster Teeth, or Mike Krahulik/Jerry Holkins.

I’d like anonymous fame. Like, people knew a name but not a face.

I’d like people to remember my name, instead of just my looks. Very famous, like in a big time director/producer sense. Somehow…

I don’t think I want to be famous, because the more famous someone is, the more society wants to twist them into some perverse irate self-center jackass.

Probably someone like Peter Molyneux or Andy Rubin eventually, someone who’s known kinda in their field for doing innovating things in it.

Though I’ll probably be doomed to be some name in the credits of a cult game.

Kanye status please.

You want to be a Gay Fish that’s in love with himself?

Kanye is more famous to himself than he is to the rest of us.

I’m just as famous as I want to be.

[quote=“nothere413”]You want to be a Gay Fish that’s in love with himself?

Kanye is more famous to himself than he is to the rest of us.[/quote]

K

[quote=“nothere413”]You want to be a Gay Fish that’s in love with himself?

Kanye is more famous to himself than he is to the rest of us.[/quote]

Were you once gay for Kanye?