How does one go on knowing that a good friend is going to pass on soon?

We may have gone our own separate ways over the years. Maybe we no longer keep in direct contact. But where does the strength come from to continue on with one’s own life, knowing that the life of someone we love, who was there for us in our own time of need, will no longer be there to turn to?

I guess the best thing we can do is to remember the good times we had together. The joy that we shared in life. The friends that we’ve made together over the years, and the people we’ve touched all over the world. There were there bad days, for sure. Nothing is perfect, afterall. But we must look to the good things of this friend, and not just dwell on the bad. A friend… not just of mine, but a friend to many.

I’m sorry… I… I know it sounds like I’m talking as if my friend has already passed. I know that can be insensitive to some people. This is a hard day for me, having heard the news. I’m sure some of you may feel the same way that I do.

Please join me in a moment of silence. :sad;

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177833

At least it had a fulfilled life. The GameCube’s online was completely stillborn.

Going to pass on soon?

Microsoft stopped supporting XBox Live for it months ago and we stopped taking original XBox stuff over a year ago.

It’s already six feet under.

Incorrect. Halo 2’s servers are still active… for the time being.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Going to pass on soon?

Microsoft stopped supporting XBox Live for it months ago and we stopped taking original XBox stuff over a year ago.

It’s already six feet under.[/quote]

Some games on XBL were still working in fact I was still able to get DLC for Knights of the Old Republic before my Xbox 360 failed on me luckily it was free so that’s good. I should be getting another soon so hopefully I can still get that DLC for Knights of the Old Republic again. Supposedly this is for friends list reasons and probably because they want you to buy Reach and Halo 3 instead of playing Halo 2.

Oh, good point, I should dl that KOTR stuff again.

pisses on grave

Fat ugly bitch >_>