Hmmmmmmmmm

http://www.destructoid.com/ps3-code-found-buried-within-mass-effect-2-162338.phtml

Just like with Bioshock…

Hey if they go back and recode Mass Effect 1 and bundle it with 2 I’ll double dip :slight_smile:

But happy more people will get to play it b/c GODDAMN I love Mass Effect 2. <3

Dude YOU HAVE A 360 NOW.

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN MY PS3 BROTHERS!!! :neutral_face:

Your PS3 has lungs?

A heart?

Yes I merged a child and a ps3 together to…to… well why is not important :neutral_face:

Once again, you have a 360, just get Milo you sick ****. >_>

I still don’t know if I’d even want it. Sci-Fi RPGs are blech.

Oh common you don’t want Mass Effect? BTW Mass Effect 2 is more of a shooter really.

looks at avy

Fantasy whore >_>

That was my problem with the first one. Too much shooting not enough… other stuff.

And like Chad said. I’m a fantasy game guy.

[quote=“nothere413”]That was my problem with the first one. Too much shooting not enough… other stuff.

And like Chad said. I’m a fantasy game guy.[/quote]

So you are turned off because its Sci-Fi and a shooter?

Insert generic joke about Chad being a Mass Effect poser.

Anyway, I don’t think this is going to happen anytime soon. Still, I don’t see what the big deal is if it is true. Then again, I already beat the game so it probably wouldn’t be that big a deal for me.

insert clever quip of Matt’s copy of Fall of Reach sealed shut with semen

DON’T YOU DARE JOKE ABOUT THAT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME.

That poor GameStop clerk was just doing his job. He didn’t deserve to find your sinister seed in that copy of ODST. He’s still mute Chad. I think you took his soul.

Oh, and Tali > Miranda.

I liked Mirinda’s loyalty mission but she definitly has daddy issues…he probably touched her 0_o Havent done Jacks loyalty mission yet but so far I like her shes just a bit intense…an animal like >_>

Yeah, but the bad part about Jack is how useless her biotics are since the majority of enemies in the game use armor and shields, so you end up doing most of the work. Eventually it’s better to just use Samara since she can use an Assault Rifle, and her biotics are decent.

Also, if you think Miranda’s daddy issues are bad, wait until you get to the end of Jack’s dialogue tree. Eventually she just stops talking to you until you agree to do the nasty.

EDIT: Oh, and random question, is there any other way to pick up spare galaxy maps other than the vendor’s stand on Illium? I’ve hit 100% on all the clusters thus far, I was hoping there was a little more meat to pick off the bone.

No clue

BITCH I’MMA SMACK YOU IF YOU KEEP HOLDING OUT. :neutral_face: