Hey, Scott Ramsoomair?

[size=200]GO FUCK YOURSELF.[/size]

Oh, and Tim Buckley?

[size=200]FALL IN A WELL YOU FUCKING TOOL.[/size]

The Mass Effect books are great I have the audiobooks and I’ve listened to the first one over 5 times the 2nd one about 3. So if they are in some way implying it sucks he can go fucking yiff in hell :neutral_face:

Left4Dead gay slash fiction is :lol though

Aspho Fields (the first GoW novel) was great, I don’t know what the fuck Scott’s thinking by calling the writing bad, Karen Traviss did a great job.

And Revelation (2nd Mass Effect novel) was good, made me care a lot more about Anderson.

Don’t get me started on the Halo novels.

[quote=“AoR Final”]Aspho Fields (the first GoW novel) was great, I don’t know what the fuck Scott’s thinking by calling the writing bad, Karen Traviss did a great job.

And Revelation (2nd Mass Effect novel) was good, made me care a lot more about Anderson.

Don’t get me started on the Halo novels.[/quote]

Revelation was the first novel the second was Ascension. I love the 1st one more than the second b/c of the origin story and the relationship between Kahlee and Anderson is great. Also Jon Grissom is fucking awesome.

Ascension was ok I hope in Mass Effect 2 when you get to Omega you can go find some of the locations in the book and they go more into the Elusive Man.

…Oops. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, Revelation was great. But still, maybe the next novel could go into a little more detail about the Protheans? The closest you ever get is [SPOILER]Vigil’s little speech before you go after Saren,[/SPOILER] which really piqued my interest.

Wait a minute… I just remembered, you never played Mass Effect.

FUCKING POSER. :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Oh well. At least you’re a poser who read the books. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never got the hate for video game novels the first dragon age book is great.

I miss him already :frowning:

I’ve read Mass Effect: Ascension and I thought that Captain Anderson could have been a lot cooler if they fleshed him out in the game like they did in the book. Also nice to see a part of Saren’s side of things.

I’ve been thinking about finding the tradebacks of the Halo comics published by Marvel, specifically Helljumper since it focus on the ODSTs.