He who controls Nintendo... shall control the world...

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176361

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

inb4drew

Obviously they didn’t judge this on the quality of recent products.

[quote=“AoR Final”]inb4drew

Obviously they didn’t judge this on the quality of recent products.[/quote]

DS is outstanding and wii may not have what you want but you can’t deny its popularity. Also from a business perspective Microsoft and Sony are completely owned.

What bad Nintendo products came out recently?

Oh, I realize that they’re good handhelds/consoles. Doesn’t change the fact that Nintendo fucked them up royal by making them platforms for crappy third party titles. The hardware’s good, it’s the software that sucks ass and brings the whole product down.

I don’t care how fucking popular a console is, when 3/4 of its lineup is a bunch of crappy games based on other IPs, the guys making the console fucked up somewhere.

And Nintendo might own sales figures, but as far as product quality goes, Sony and Microsoft are beating Nintendo senseless. For example, The Conduit, which was supposed to be the Wii’s swan song, flopped in sales and the reviews. In contrast, ODST/Demon’s Souls kicked ass. Then there’s the fact that I can count about 20 cash in games on the Wii rack when I go to my local games stores, while there’s only about 4 or 5 on the 360/PS3 rack.

Nintendo fucked up royal. They made their fortune on the backs of idiots who wouldn’t know a quality gaming title if it bit 'em in the ass, and by forsaking the people who stood with them through the years. It’s going to come back to bite them in the ass, mark my words.

Bam, said the lady.

Not Nintendo products, but they do carry their seal, and they’re cluttering their console.

[quote=“AoR Final”]

Bam, said the lady.

Not Nintendo products, but they do carry their seal, and they’re cluttering their console.[/quote]

Laaaaaame. It’s odd that NOTHING you mention is from Nintendo, but 3rd parties that run on a Nintendo product. I could find not only 4 or 5 products “Associated” with any game system that are bad, but I can find 4 or 5 product associated with ANYTHING that are bad.
:down;

[quote=“spooie”]Laaaaaame. It’s odd that NOTHING you mention is from Nintendo, but 3rd parties that run on a Nintendo product. I could find not only 4 or 5 products “Associated” with any game system that are bad, but I can find 4 or 5 product associated with ANYTHING that are bad.
:down;[/quote]

It’s on their console, it’s got their seal, they’re as responsible for it as the guys developing it.

Oh, and you want more bad Wii products? Just check Gamerankings or browse reviews on 1UP, you’ll find a whole shitload more, I assure you-or at least a whole shitload more than you’d find on the 360/PS3.

:down; :down; :down;

Could you be any more delusional?

[quote=“AoR Final”]Oh, and you want more bad Wii products? Just check Gamerankings or browse reviews on 1UP, you’ll find a whole shitload more, I assure you-or at least a whole shitload more than you’d find on the 360/PS3.

:down; :down; :down;[/quote]

Of course, it’s the leading console. Same happened for PS2, and PS1, and SNES, and especially NES… Market leader gets the crap because it’s the biggest target.

It’s like the retarded argument that iPhone sucks because “all it has are fart apps hurrr”. I mean, wow, redefining what it is to be a moron, AoR.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU–

Well, I’m seeing cupcakes float up Bill O’Reilly’s nostrils, and Sean Hannity’s head is where the Sun would be. I’m guessing I’ve hit the peak.

Trust me, at this point the crap base that the Wii has been built on towers over all other consoles. The only thing keeping it from the Gizmondo level of suck is the fact that it’s got a few high-quality titles.

Honestly, I don’t know why Nintendo even fucking bothers to put their seal on games anymore, it doesn’t mean jack shit. It’s like a consolation prize that you get when your crappy title gets denied by Sony/M$ because they bothered to see how bad it sucked.

And you’re the one who’s sticking with a company that has done nothing but abuse you over the past two years. For fuck’s sake Drew, do you really think that there’s nothing wrong with releasing a deluge of crap titles, with one or two good releases during the year? Do you really think that there’s nothing wrong with Nintendo abusing you by fucking you over for a bunch of morons, even after you stuck with them through the Gamecube years? Do you really think that Nintendo has done right by you? Because if you do, I’ve got news for you pal; I’m not the moron in this equation.

[quote=“AoR Final”]It’s on their console, it’s got their seal, they’re as responsible for it as the guys developing it.

Oh, and you want more bad Wii products? Just check Gamerankings or browse reviews on 1UP, you’ll find a whole shitload more, I assure you-or at least a whole shitload more than you’d find on the 360/PS3.

:down; :down; :down;[/quote]

So if I call up someone and say I’m gonna shoot that person, it’s the phone company’s fault just as much as it is mine, because I’m using their phone lines? And it’s the people who made the phone’s fault too, because I’m on their phone.

Like I said, I can find just as bad a number for 360 and PS3. And, say, hypothetically, Nintendo has worse games… I will introduce you to the 5 pounds of shit PLUS 5 pounds of ice cream EQUALS 10 pounds of shit theory.

So, since when did 10 pounds of shit plus 5 pounds of ice cream taste worse than 5 pounds of shit and 5 pounds of ice cream?

This is the height of retardation, and I don’t use the term lightly. I don’t want to see ANY console bashing over something as dumb. What AoR is saying it tantamount to “PS3 has no games”, when it does, or “360 just plays FPS’s”, which isn’t true, either. This thread is getting nowhere fast. Locked.