Halo Reach VGA's trailer

youtube

Multiple Spartans yahoo.

I love when companies do trailers like that. They hype it up, and then it doesn’t tell you anything about the game.

At least Arkham Asylum 2 trailer gives you SOME idea of what it’s about. Confirmed villians so far is The Joker, Harley Quinn (hope we see more of her this time), and Two-Face.

And Mark Hamill.

Do want.

Ryan, don’t start.

The trailer really isn’t that informative… outside of saying there’s a possibility the game will be team-based…

Its a teaser trailer thats the whole point. Anyways it was already confirmed that the next issue of Game Informer will have Halo Reach on the cover so its not like real info is far away.

Well that’s unexpected I’d figure they would have kept the info close till E3 and we’d be getting more trailers like this. I’ve always wanted to have multiple Spartans though.

[quote=“AoR Final”]Do want.

Ryan, don’t start.[/quote]

I’m not singling any single company out.

Unless of course, you’re gonna get all pissy. In which case, I WILL single Bungie out just to watch you whine.

[quote=“nothere413”]I’m not singling any single company out.

Unless of course, you’re gonna get all pissy. In which case, I WILL single Bungie out just to watch you whine.[/quote]

All I’m saying is that I doubt you would be saying anything if it were a trailer for… I don’t know, Resistance 3.

BTW, you do know that they’re called “Teasers” for a reason right?

[quote=“AoR Final”]All I’m saying is that I doubt you would be saying anything if it were a trailer for… I don’t know, Resistance 3.

BTW, you do know that they’re called “Teasers” for a reason right?[/quote]

Well you know, Bungie is a shit dev.

Well you know, the industry doesn’t seem to agree, since they have enough awards, accolades, and money to gold leaf the Taj Mahal. Twice.

All their games are shit. All their fans are shit. Shit shit shit.

Good lord.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/6-things-you-may-have-missed-from-the-halo-reach-trailer-/a-20091214113229315093

If Halo: Reach is a tactical shooter then I’m somewhat excited and if it’s not then I’ll just pass this down like I did with ODST. Play it and forget about it.

In a somewhat related note:

http://kotaku.com/5426526/ps2-halo-3-make-best-ads-of-the-decade-list

I don’t know what’s more sad, that the Halo 3 ads are better than the game itself or the events that happen in the ad did not happen in the game.

I personally learned alot from the trailer, but yeah it was pretty cool.

LOL, wasn’t aware we were playing by 5-year-old rules.

I wasn’t aware you were so easily trolled.

I wasn’t aware you were willing to extend an unfunny confrontation for so long. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you thought wrong. All I had to do was call something you liked shit and you started going off. I couldn’t resist.