Green Day: Rock Band announced!

Man, Activision are a bunch of greedy whores- OH WAIT WHATS THIS

First trailer!

gj Harmonix. You managed to fool quite a couple people there for a while. :lol

Im calling it, all of american idiot, all of 21st Century break down, none of the good stuff

Hope it does well and expands the Rock Band IP to more people and grab mind/marketshare from Guitar Hero. :smiley:

Because The Beatles: Rock Band was so good for that… Hint: It bombed.

It sold over a million copies

Just barely a million a few days ago across three platforms. Plus they paid $10 million (scaling) for the Beatles IP alone. It’s a bomba.

Green Day is a great band.

Although they don’t have very many solo’s and such, so I don’t see how that works out.

Green Day sucks.

The Simpsons Remix was their best song.

Everyone who says “Green Day sucks” usually say that because they don’t fit in at school and they need something to blame, so they try to be cool and agree with all the older fans that Green Day sucks because they now wear eye liner, but honestly its about the music, their attempt at trying to be cool is cooler than your attempt at trying to be cool.

/rant/kthxbai

I like Green Day and 21st Century Breakdown is one of the best albums of the year (metric’s fantasies is number 1 for me) having said that Green Day is the last band I would have thought of for having a Rock Band game. I would have thought Queen, Michael Jackson, Def Lepord, or Pink Floyd. So I’ll just hold my breath for something that Will NEVER come out. A Modest Mouse or They Might Be Giants Rock Band.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Everyone who says “Green Day sucks” usually say that because they don’t fit in at school and they need something to blame, so they try to be cool and agree with all the older fans that Green Day sucks because they now wear eye liner, but honestly its about the music, their attempt at trying to be cool is cooler than your attempt at trying to be cool.

/rant/kthxbai[/quote]

Translation:

IF ANYONE DOESN’T LIKE THIS BAND, IT’S BECAUSE THEY’RE A LOSER LOL.

Green Day isn’t very good.

[quote=“nothere413”]Translation:

IF ANYONE DOESN’T LIKE THIS BAND, IT’S BECAUSE THEY’RE A LOSER LOL.

Green Day isn’t very good.[/quote]

Usually. Yes.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Everyone who says “Green Day sucks” usually say that because they don’t fit in at school and they need something to blame, so they try to be cool and agree with all the older fans that Green Day sucks because they now wear eye liner, but honestly its about the music, their attempt at trying to be cool is cooler than your attempt at trying to be cool.

/rant/kthxbai[/quote]

Shame that their music sucks now too.

I wonder if they are going to use songs from there 1,039/ Smoothed out slappy hours album

Nah probably not, really hope they use dookie or insomniac

No thanks.

They really need to stop with these rock band ______ titles its running the franchise into the ground.

Unless there’s a Rock Band: Modest Mouse, They Might Be Giants, or Chevelle I HIGHLY doubt I would buy a Rock Band game. So yes they just need to end the genre all together.

The pr also said its fully exportable into Rock Band 2 for PS3 and 360 (:lol Wii shafted again) so its really just like a bigger track pack.

The problem is that a Rock Band ______ caters to a small audience, which means for someone who wants a Rock Band 3, its annoying that they have to wait longer.