Ghostbusters Discussion

GameTrailers review of this game really made me want it.

[gametrailers]51674[/gametrailers]

Not only that, but the IGN Wii version review was done by the same guy who did the PS3 and 360 versions, and he only rated it 0.2 lower (thought the aiming should be more like RE4, Matt C disagrees and says the score should be the exact same as the PS360 ones).

Then I find out that the only two versions I can play anyways, PC and Wii, are lower in price than I originally thoughts ($28 for PC, $36 for Wii). I may buy both. :smiley:

Anyways, this thread is for discussing potential buying of it or of the game itself when we all get it. Anyone picking it up?

I might get it after the price goes down.

<3 Bill Murray

Greg Miller made me want to play it.

The reviews made it sound like it was kind of short. I’ll rent it first.

Just got this game a few days ago and it’s awsome! I’ve been waiting years for Ghostbusters 3, and the rumors about a new movie circulating since the last one. This one does it right, better than the last movie, though there are some hilarious tounge and check references to the last movie. You can tell the script leans towards fan service, but if doesn’t go too far, and stops just short of “oh, they threw this in just because they wanted a game segment refering to the first movie…” All in all I’m having a blast playing it, and have even found a few place that made me jump…a little.

I 100% completed the Wii version Saturday. :cool;

I rented the 360 version some time ago. It was pretty fun- ended up being much better than I was expecting- but I don’t feel like buying it at full price.

Will rent.

Hrm…

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178137

I’d buy that for $15.

What does Ghostbusters and Final Fantasy 13 have in common??

[SPOILER]The 360 version of FF13 runs at the same terrible 576p resolution like the PS3 version of Ghostbusters[/SPOILER]

D=

[quote=“sbf717”]What does Ghostbusters and Final Fantasy 13 have in common??

[SPOILER]The 360 version of FF13 runs at the same terrible 576p resolution like the PS3 version of Ghostbusters[/SPOILER]

D=[/quote]
Equivalent exchange? :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol

It all makes sense. Nomura is Father and Bill Murray is Hohenheim.

Wait that doesn’t even make sense to me…

Game gave me buyers regret. Oh sure, I loved it, it’s a fun game and funny story/acting, but bought it early at full price to play online with a friend…who stopped playing it the week I bought it.

Seriously though, it’s worth a look at discount.

[quote=“Asrugan”]Game gave me buyers regret. Oh sure, I loved it, it’s a fun game and funny story/acting, but bought it early at full price to play online with a friend…who stopped playing it the week I bought it.

Seriously though, it’s worth a look at discount.[/quote]
That sounds like your friend’s problem not the games. :stuck_out_tongue:

Local co-op on Wii version with my older sis was awesome. Probably the most we’ve ever really played a game together. Err, I guess Mario Kart and Smash would be more… but it felt like we had more meaningful time with Ghostbusters. Probably because we were both huge fans of the films and it wasn’t the same thing over and over again (not to begrudge Kart or Smash…)