Games you may like...

I’m currently on GameSpot’s Silent Hill: Shattered Memories forums looking for help and advice on the ninth nightmare chase. On the side, they have a list of games I might enjoy since I’m browsing this section:

[align=center]Fatal Frame IV
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Resident Evil Archives
Sadness
Curse Mountain

[/align]

They are spying on you. Always.

You could always learn Japanese…

:lol Good luck with that crazy moon speak

They’re mocking you. Kill them. Kill them all…

It needs a publisher apparently. They hyped this game way to early apparently they are hoping they can get it out in 2010. This has been delayed for quite a long time but who knows other games have had long dev cycles although that’s not necessarily a good thing. I can tell you one thing they have said so little that I can’t deny it is vaporware even though they claim it is coming.

Sadness? Is that a PC Game?

[quote=“nothere413”]Sadness? Is that a PC Game?

[/quote]

Honestly it had hype but they are really going to have to promote this like crazy if it does come out. Its so late its from a publisher who nobody knows and we’ve seen nothing on it but some art. I feel this game may never come simply because it would have to get a great review score for anyone to even bother looking dev’s already claim Wii games are a hard sell what happens when you are a developer nobody knows about with a game that should have been out a while ago. I feel if it did come out it would be like what happened to Too Human seemingly cool but not really.

^ Didn’t get the joke.

[quote=“nothere413”]Sadness? Is that a PC Game?

[/quote]

[align=center][/align]

Can’t wait to see the on stage demo of sadness at E3.:up;:slight_smile:

As much as your taunting Kumiko its not an impossibility. I’ll admit it seems ridiculous but lets face it this isn’t the only game to get serious delays. Look at a game like too human it came out took quite a while but it did come out.

[align=center][/align]

Yes… We know there’s a slim chance of there being a publisher… But that’s not the purpose of this thread…

Well, apparently it was shown at GC 2009 at Leipzig last year…

I have no idea why people even question if Sadness will come out or not. Sadness will be the cornerstone of the Wii’s core gamer line up anyone who doubts this is nothing but an xbot who has their dick wrapped around the latest shooter that they cant think str8 or a slowny fan who just want it to fail b/c its not on their dildo controller. Laugh all you want tards as we faithful shall have the last laugh :neutral_face:

[SPOILER]/doomed1[/SPOILER]

[quote=“sbf717”]I have no idea why people even question if Sadness will come out or not. Sadness will be the cornerstone of the Wii’s core gamer line up anyone who doubts this is nothing but an xbot who has their dick wrapped around the latest shooter that they cant think str8 or a slowny fan who just want it to fail b/c its not on their dildo controller. Laugh all you want tards as we faithful shall have the last laugh :neutral_face:

[SPOILER]/doomed1[/SPOILER][/quote]
He was so crazy about Sadness… wonder if he still thinks that…

You just had to bring Harley into this. :neutral_face: