From out of fucking no where!

[align=center][/align]

It’s David Hasselhoff!

No wait!

It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Superman!

Actually it’s spooie and Kumiko!

Also, although you can’t tell from the sound of it, spooie is not gay.

Spooie, you sound like every radio DJ ever.

Holy crap! Spooie sounds like he should be on the radio!! I smell a new career in the making.

As for kumiko, I always thought your voice would be a bit different. I guess I’m getting a double surprise on the voices here.

The hell is M4A?

Why not MP3 >_>

Edit: NVM. Got it.

I like listening to this more than the GCast. So clear and concise with only 2 people.

Spooie you don’t sound gay at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the first Gforum podcast I’ve ever listened to.

spooie sounds nothing like I thought he would, lol.

And what’s wrong with a game being in 2D? I mean, I can understand in Excitebike’s case, but you guys made it sound as if being in 2D was a crime or something.

Other than that, I thought it was funny. Especially at the end.

“Pick a number between one and seven.”

“Nine.”

“I was totally thinking that!” lol

Oh and by the way . . . how can someone “sound” gay?

[quote=“Little_Goten”]This is the first Gforum podcast I’ve ever listened to.

spooie sounds nothing like I thought he would, lol.

And what’s wrong with a game being in 2D? I mean, I can understand in Excitebike’s case, but you guys made it sound as if being in 2D was a crime or something.

Other than that, I thought it was funny. Especially at the end.

“Pick a number between one and seven.”

“Nine.”

“I was totally thinking that!” lol

Oh and by the way . . . how can someone “sound” gay?[/quote]

You’re still in luck, it’s actually not a Gforum Podcast, but something I threw together on the fly after waiting 90 minutes and not hearing from ANYONE that was SUPPOSED to be in the Podcast yesterday. I could only find Kumi online a few minutes after it was supposed to start recording, so I subjected her to my experiment.

:stuck_out_tongue:

My first Gforum Podcast was episode 7. I’m in episode 8 briefly, but only got about 3 or 4 lines in.

I have nothing against 2D. Hell, I’m one of the biggest proponents FOR 2D games, which is a grudge I had against Sony going back to the original PSX days when they refused to let many 2D games on their system. What I’m saying is, from what I’ve seen of the new ExciteBike, it’s not much different than the original game, except that is online. So what can you really do in the game in 2D when you only really have the option of switching between 4 straight lines?

As for “sounding gay”… it’s the lipsy stereotype, because I seem to have a lisp when I speak on there for some reason.

[quote=“spooie”]You’re still in luck, it’s actually not a Gforum Podcast, but something I threw together on the fly after waiting 90 minutes and not hearing from ANYONE that was SUPPOSED to be in the Podcast yesterday. I could only find Kumi online a few minutes after it was supposed to start recording, so I subjected her to my experiment.

:stuck_out_tongue:

My first Gforum Podcast was episode 7. I’m in episode 8 briefly, but only got about 3 or 4 lines in.

I have nothing against 2D. Hell, I’m one of the biggest proponents FOR 2D games, which is a grudge I had against Sony going back to the original PSX days when they refused to let many 2D games on their system. What I’m saying is, from what I’ve seen of the new ExciteBike, it’s not much different than the original game, except that is online. So what can you really do in the game in 2D when you only really have the option of switching between 4 straight lines?

As for “sounding gay”… it’s the lipsy stereotype, because I seem to have a lisp when I speak on there for some reason.[/quote]

I see what you mean now. 2D games are my favorite kinds, especially regarding platformers.

So is there a chance that I can get in on this podcasting stuff?

Well, Andrex runs the Gforum Podcasts. I’m just a “guest” to the show. Dunno when he’s gonna do it next. Was supposed to be last night, but it seems that more than not, the show gets pre-empted with to no warning. His thread is pinned in the Gaming forum.

As for the thing I did last night… who knows. I was just testing things out. Gotta find something I can record more than 10 minutes on, as I was using Audio Hijack on my Mac and that thing goes static at the 10 minute mark. I had an idea for a pop-culture Podcast thing a few years ago with some friends from outside of this forum, but it never got off the ground. Maybe if I get some time and find the right program, I could get it started up.

Spooie, get a job as a radio host. Seriously.

You do have a slightly gay voice though. So don’t go above your means.

Not that your not amazing. My voice sounds like a 5 year old asian girl… after sucking up a balloon. So your fine.

Spooie is now in charge of all G-Forum related podcastings.

Seconded!

Dammit, how do you convert this m4a crap to work with WMP?

and yet the g cast still manages to be one big awkward silence . . .

When the warning comes up just say yes and WMP should play it normally

Or get a better Media Player like Winamp >_>

Quicktime works. Try that.

[quote=“sbf717”]When the warning comes up just say yes and WMP should play it normally

Or get a better Media Player like Winamp >_>[/quote]

Already tried that, didn’t have any audio, let me try again…

You listened? :Q