For Anybody Who Still Has an Active G4 Account...

HOW DO YOU GET THE FUCKING PICTURES TO WORK IN YOUR SIG??? :frown;

Yes, I have tainted GForum with a G4-related thread. I apologize. :frowning:

Upload the picture if you haven’t already.

On the preview page, copy the image’s url there and put [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] somewhere in your sig’s text box (where you want it to appear).

Then paste the url between it. Save it… yaddy yaddy yaa. It should appear.

We have achieved facepalm. :smiley:

Thanks Gurren. :slight_smile:

Oh, and thank you asshole (AKA BAXTER) for breaking the forums. :mad;

I understand why they did it though, more control over the images you have in your sigs.

Big Brother is Watching. :frowning:

Oh, and new sig if curious…

The view most Old Schoolers hold of the “new and improved” boards…

I think uploading sig images to a forum server is a great thing. It saves the time from me shrinking the pic when it reduces the size of larger images by itself.

You have to put [sigpic]your image url[/sigpic] In the sig box.

Since I rarely post anywhere anymore, as my offline life is eating up more of my time, can someone explain the whole “G4 Vs. the Universe” vibe I seem to get here? I seem to be out of the loop on everything.

Just don’t tell me it’s TechTV related. :smiley:

[quote=“spooie”]Since I rarely post anywhere anymore, as my offline life is eating up more of my time, can someone explain the whole “G4 Vs. the Universe” vibe I seem to get here? I seem to be out of the loop on everything.

Just don’t tell me it’s TechTV related. :smiley:[/quote]

G4 forums suck, yo.

Well, you already know the whole mess G4’s been as a channel the last few years. A few weeks ago the Forums got a shuffling, and mods began cracking down hard on anyone talking about it openly outside of OT. We were told changes were happening to the site to put the focus more on games/gaming, however those changes were listed as yet to come (yet for some reason they saw fit to stir up a hornet’s nest in the forums making changes there long before any site changes).

As for the station itself, I hold they sack all the senior management and revamp the channel with a single cohesive theme. Yes, the shows they show appeal to a similar age group, but really, Cheaters? It’s all over as far as a demographic, and at some point, Comcast will realize that too. As far as I’m concerned they can keep Heroes, Lost, and what not, they appeal to the core demographic. Just trim some useless crap, revamp logos, maybe a few new shows and there ya go.

Oh, and maybe pretend to focus on games occasionally.:wink:

I haven’t watched G4 in like 2 years, all i hear is kevin fagboy and bitch tits on aots making meme references

LOL

that’s not funny

You’re not funny. :plain;

[quote=“spooie”]Since I rarely post anywhere anymore, as my offline life is eating up more of my time, can someone explain the whole “G4 Vs. the Universe” vibe I seem to get here? I seem to be out of the loop on everything.

Just don’t tell me it’s TechTV related. :smiley:[/quote]
I suppose it could be related to TTV. People stayed mad about that for a long, long time. But no, the current anger towards G4 is because Andrex got banned and Kumi got demodded, and people don’t think those punishments were justified.

It’s also because Belle is a bitch, and Loki needs medicine to keep his peen up.

Can you believe Belle wouldn’t even add Axel on X-Box Live?

I liked belle at first but then she stopped responding to my PMs which where just simple questions asking how to become a fine poster such as herself. And then she had the nerve to perma ban me so yeah she is a b word!

I’M TOO IMPORTANT FOR YOUR SILLY XBOX RIVE!!! :frown;

GForum: Racist Towards All Ethnicities. :smiley:

Hey shaddafuckup. I like Belle…