Follow Steph's Heavy Rain

[size=134][align=center]Steph’s Heavy Rain[/align][/size]

With Heavy Rain being a game relying heavily on your decisions and the consequences of your actions, I figured I would try to let people follow what I do. At first, I thought about blogging it but then the usage of Twitter was suggested to me. So, after about ten minutes, you can now follow me during my first Heavy Rain playthrough if you wish."]With Heavy Rain being a game relying heavily on your decisions and the consequences of your actions, I figured I would try to let people follow what I do. At first, I thought about blogging it but then the usage of Twitter was suggested to me. So, after about ten minutes, you can now follow me during my first Heavy Rain playthrough if you wish.

My Twitter is picking up about an hour into the game. I’ve already (Spoilers):

[SPOILER]Met Ethan’s family and got a taste of his former life. I watched as Jason was killed when he was hit by a car and now Ethan and Grace are separated.

I’m playing him as being a very sympathetic, depressed father - blaming himself for Jason’s accident and ultimately his family being torn apart. The possibilities on how he could have prevented it haunt him, draining every ounce of energy he has, but he keeps on pushing forward. The temptation of alcohol and the desire to not “give a f**k” plague his mind but he’s desperate to try to prevent Shaun’s life from being even more of a hell. So he’s patient and kindhearted towards his remaining son despite the self-hatred he holds within.[/SPOILER]

I will have to play the game based on my work schedule. For example, I will be playing for a bit longer and then pick up after my shift tomorrow. Chances are you can expect Tweets to pick up around 10pm Central. I will be trying to avoid spoilers, but I am issuing a SPOILER WARNING now in case I cannot help myself depending on the events that occur later on in the game.

And please… Do not spoiler it either.

Fricking internet already spoiled the hell out of this game for me.

Really all I know is what the ESRB wrote. Guess I did hear about it being interactive flim noir instead of a game like I expected. Don’t really know that much about the story but apparently that’s the reason to play this game.

I already know about each character’s personal problems, a few of the different endings, and [SPOILER]who the origami killer is.[/SPOILER]

Wow that sucks. Guess they pretty much ruined the game for you since this particular one is mainly about story.

Yeah. Oh well, though. I wasn’t really all that interested in the first place.

:wine;

Here’s to hoping no one ruins Dragon Age Origins - Awakening.

[quote=“nothere413”]Yeah. Oh well, though. I wasn’t really all that interested in the first place.

Here’s to hoping no one ruins Dragon Age Origins - Awakening.[/quote]

I still need to go play the first game. The new characters seem cool particularly Anders.

The new one is just an expansion pack.

But yeah, the first one is pretty great, if you ask me.

[quote=“nothere413”]The new one is just an expansion pack.

But yeah, the first one is pretty great, if you ask me.[/quote]

Yeah which means you have to have the first game.

Not really the FIRST game, just THE game.

[quote=“nothere413”]Yeah. Oh well, though. I wasn’t really all that interested in the first place.

Here’s to hoping no one ruins Dragon Age Origins - Awakening.[/quote]

You fight a dragon in the end and then everyone becomes a little stronger and wiser.

:disgust; Go play your dating-sim.

I blame N4G for that.

i haven played it, but was [SPOILER]jason suposed to be retarded or something? either way, im glad he got hit by a car . . .thats what he gets for not listening . . . [/SPOILER]

:lol Cold blooded.