FINAL FANTASY XIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow… just wow!

I beat it the other night (about 73 hours playtime) and I was absolutely blown away by it.

I think the linearity works well for the most part since it makes for much more exciting pacing and allows the story to shine through, and quite a story this game has.

I’m not gonna say anything more about the story other than it’s engrossingly great and definitely tugged at my heart strings some. It definitely justifies the linearity somewhat since the reality is that I wanted to keep moving forward and not just stall time with frivolous NPC interactions and half-assed mini-games.

When you get to Pulse (the open-ended part) after about 25-30 hours the game opens quite wide as there are many side quests to do and vast areas to explore. You could easily spend 30 hours just there.

The battle system is fantastic too, and is another reason I consider FFXIII the best of it’s kind thus far. Without going into too much detail since y’all have prolly read many reviews and want to discover all of nuances yourselves, all I’ll say is that this is the finest use of turn-based attacking I’ve ever seen.

And yes, the game’s presentation is imacculate. Half the time I was pausing cutscenes just to gawk if not question if they were pre-rendered or not. It’s beauty on such a massive scale that I’ve never seen since GTAIV.

Sounds incredible too. Sound effects are nice, voice acting is stellar, and I really wanna go get the OST; it’s just that good.

The way all of this stuff (story, gameplay, presentation) came together entranced and engrossed me in a way that surpasses all that came before it.

My final verdict is this:

Final Fantasy XIII is the best role-playing game that I have ever played.

So… what you y’all think of it? :slight_smile:

Y’all are playing it… aren’t y’all? :boggle;:disgust;

[quote=“djl33”]Final Fantasy XIII is the best role-playing game that I have ever played.
[/quote]

something something pretty cinematics something something Nomura something

Ironically the REAL best RPG ever came out today. Gonna go play it now in fact.

This is what 10 year olds actually believe.

I mean… it’s fun… but BEST EVER? Get real.

Yup. It also shows you don’t need to be a Tolkien wankfest or post-apocalyptic wankfest to have a solid, fantastic RPG.

No you need a bunch of retarded animals to collect and train >_>

also I’m still too butthurt over FF 13 Imma wait 2 years and hopefully they will make an international version in Japan with the VASTLY superior Japanese Dub with English subs -_-

You’re describing WRPGs.

Get out there and play a PS1-era JRPG. Then come back and tell me what the best RPG of all time is.

Nah. Besides I’m not a grafix whore but I gotta agree with Chad PS1 games look like barf. >_<

Well then, your opinion on best rpg doesn’t matter.

I dont think all Ps1 games look like barf… Just FF7 >_>

Your opinion on my opinion is equally invalid.

What you don’t like the English voice acting?

Oh ok. I’m gonna go back to playing games on a wide variety of consoles.

HELL NO!

A’IGHT BITCHES, LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY MAIN MAN, SNOW. SO YOU SEE THIS FLY ASS MOTHERFUCKER LEADING THIS RESISTANCE GROUP, WITH THESE SCRAWNY PREPUBESCENT NERDS FAWNING ALL OVER HIM AND THIS HOT AS FUCK CHICK WITH A GUN HANGING OFF HIS ARM. YOU’RE THINKING, WHOA, HOLY SHIT, WHO IS THIS INTERGALACTIC SPACE BALLER AND HOW CAN I BE LIKE HIM? TOO FUCKING BAD, BECAUSE ANY CHANCE OF BEING LIKE HIM IS DASHED WHEN HE STARTS PUNCHING PEOPLE, ROBOT DOGS, AND FUCKING BEHEMOTHS TO DEATH WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

HOLY SHIT.

YOU FIND OUT NEXT THAT BITCHES BE JUMPIN UP LEFT AND RIGHT JUST TO DIE FOR THIS MOTHERFUCKER. NOT ONLY DO THEY WANT TO SLOB ON HIS KNOB, THEY WANT TO TAKE A BULLET FOR THIS CAT. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU FIND OUT THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS A FIANCE. NOT ONE LIKE YOUR FUGLY, PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN, HE’S GOT THIS SMOKING HOT CHICK WHO IS LIKE HALF OF HIS SIZE. YOU KNOW HIS DICK IS GETTIN SQUEEZED EVERY NIGHT BY THIS BITCH. HE INFILTRATES THIS FUCKING GIGANTIC FLYING BASE MONSTER TO GET HIS BITCH WHEN SUDDENLY IT FLIPS A SHIT AND SHE TURNS TO CRYSTAL. GODDAMN, BITCHES HE HAS FUCKED TURN INTO CRYSTAL. THAT’S HIGH ROLLIN. INSTEAD OF BEING A BITCH ABOUT IT AND CRYING IN THE CORNER, HE DECIDES THE ONLY PLAN OF ACTION IS TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF WHATEVER RUINED HIS DAY. SO HE STORMS UP TO THIS THING PEOPLE REVERE AS A GOD AND DECIDES HEY, FUCK YOUR SHIT.

LATER, WHEN EVERYONE BUT THIS BALLIN ASS NIGGA LEAVE BECAUSE THEY’RE AFRAID OF THE GOVERNMENT OR SOME SHIT, BUNCH OF PUSSIES, HE FIGHTS OFF LIKE THIRTY GODDAMN SOLDIERS BEFORE THESE TWO ICE BITCHES SHOW UP IN FRONT OF HIM. DOES HE LIE DOWN AND DIE JUST BECAUSE THEY FUCKED UP A BUNCH OF GUYS WITH GUNS? HELL NO. HE MAKES THOSE BITCHES SUCK ON HIS DICK AND THEN MAKES THEM TURN INTO A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE.

THAT’S FUCKING RIGHT. HE RIDES A GODDAMN MOTORCYCLE MADE OF BITCHES.

SHIT.

HE AIN’T DONE YET. THIS CHICK WALKS UP TO HIM LIKE SHE’S READY TO SUCK HIS DICK AND HE JUST LET’S HER, BUT INSTEAD THE SNEAKY BITCH KIDNAPS HIM WITH A BUNCH OF ARMED DUDES BEHIND HER. FUCKING HOS, MAN. HE SPENDS HIS TIME WATCHING A FUCKING 50 FOOT BIG SCREEN TV WITH A BITCH ON HIS RIGHT IN A BALLER ASS MANSION SHIP WHILE THE REST OF THE GROUP IS WORKING OUT PUSSY ASS “EMOTIONAL” PROBLEMS AND GETTING THEIR SHIT RUINED ALL OVER THE PLACE. IS THERE NOTHING THIS PIMP CAN’T DO?

I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT THE TIME TAKEN UP BY GENERIC BLACK COP/WHITE COP BUDDY COP DUO AND PINK HAIRED DYKE COUNSELING SERVICES WAS SPENT FUCKING CHICKS IN POOLS MADE OF MONEY AND TITS. WHAT I CAN SAY FOR SURE IS THAT JUST WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE HIS FIANCE’S DYKE OF A SISTER AND HER LITTLE PET ARE ABOUT TO GET THE LARGE FIST OF THE GOVERNMENT SHOVED UP THEIR ASSES, HE BUSTS OUT AND STARTS KILLING GUYS WITH HIS FISTS BEFORE CREATING A FUCKING THUNDERDOME OF ICE AND DRIVING AROUND ON HIS MOTORCYCLE MADE OF WHORES WITH ANOTHER ONE RIDING ON HIS BACK SHOOTING THESE NIGGAS LIKE IT AIN’T NO THANG.

HIS AUSTRALIAN DICK SUCKING MAID HEADS OFF WITH DYKEZILLA WHILE HE DRAGS THIS WHINY LITTLE FUCK ALONG WITH HIM. HE SPENDS THE NEXT HOUR OR SO PUNCHING PEOPLE, SHIPS, BIGGER SHIPS, AND EVEN BIGGER SHIPS TO DEATH, FLIPPING SOLDIERS THE BIRDS AND THEN LAUGHING AS THEY SHOOT HIM IN THE CHEST BEFORE PUNCHING THEM TO DEATH, AND BABYSITTING THIS PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKER WHILE PUNCHING THINGS TO DEATH. IT’S LIKE THIS MAN’S WATCH ONLY HAS TWELVE NOTCHES THAT READ “FUCK SHIT UP”. THE KID’S BITCHINESS LEVELS THAT HE ABSORBED FROM DYKEMCGEE REACH CRITICAL LEVELS WHEN HE PULLS A MASSIVE DICK MOVE AND PUSHES OUR UNSUSPECTING HERO OFF A FUCKING LEDGE BEFORE TRYING TO STAB HIM IN THE HANDS.

WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

BEFORE SNOW DECIDES TO QUIT FUCKING AROUND AND DO A QUADRUPLE FLIP UP AND OVER THE LEDGE BEFORE PUNCHING THE KID’S TRACHEA INTO HIS ASSHOLE, A SHIP BLOWS THE PIECE OF PISS UP JUST LIKE HIS WHORE OF A MOTHER. DOES SNOW LET THE WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT JUST DIE LIKE HE SHOULD? NO, INSTEAD HE DOES THE MANLY THING AND CATCHES HIM IN FREEFALL, PUNCHES THROUGH SOME AWNINGS WITH HIS BACK, BEFORE BODY SLAMMING THE EARTH.

THIS NIGGA IS CRAZY.

Just got it yesterday.

And I’m so interested in the story, and the gameplay is not that bad.

Awesome game. Sucks some people of this forum won’t experience it because of their ignorance.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Just got it yesterday.

And I’m so interested in the story, and the gameplay is not that bad.

Awesome game. Sucks some people of this forum won’t experience it because of their ignorance.[/quote]

You’re a cocky asshole.

Stop it.

[quote=“nothere413”]You’re a cocky asshole.

Stop it.[/quote]

I knew it was going to get a negative reply. But from you?

Well I’m sick of you being so cocky about everything you post. Just stop it.

I’ve already gotten PMs from people complaining about it. Just stop.

I choose to be “ignorant” because I don’t think Final Fantasy XIII is a good game.