Favorite Iteration of a Game Character?

We all know how game characters change from game to game, so I want to know your favorite design/personality of specific characters.

For instance, I like the Brawl version of Luigi better than his NSMB/Galaxy version…

I also like WW/PH/ST Link and TP Link better than the other Links, and I know that some people prefer 16-bit Sonic over his Adventure/modern look. Any others I’m forgetting?

I like Firion’s (the one on the left) Dissidia form more than all the rest.

Yoshi in Brawl for me.

[quote=“Andrex”]We all know how game characters change from game to game, so I want to know your favorite design/personality of specific characters.

For instance, I like the Brawl version of Luigi better than his NSMB/Galaxy version…

I also like WW/PH/ST Link and TP Link better than the other Links, and I know that some people prefer 16-bit Sonic over his Adventure/modern look. Any others I’m forgetting?[/quote]

Brawl Version of Luigi is definitely better. I think TP Link is the best link.

[quote=“nothere413”]

I like Firion’s (the one on the left) Dissidia form more than all the rest.[/quote]

Wtf at the text. XD

I like the Yoshi’s in Yoshi’s Island better. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah. :up;:cool; Welcome to Gforum btw barcster.

I like the old Wario vs the new Wario
vs

Yeah something about his old uniform seems more… congruent with his Mario series status.

But since the WarioWare games are so different, I can understand them going for a totally different look for him.

[quote=“Andrex”]Yeah something about his old uniform seems more… congruent with his Mario series status.

But since the WarioWare games are so different, I can understand them going for a totally different look for him.[/quote]

Either way he crazy.

Bish you crazy. :frown;

Dante from Devil May Cry 3 is my favorite iteration of that character.

Personally, Wesker looks his best in his S.T.A.R.S uniform. That whole “bad cop- yes, I’ll make you think you can trust me but in reality you can’t” look worked very well for the first game. He was your captain after all; you were suppose to trust him and then feel very betrayed at the end, though I liked it… >_>

Though his Resident Evil 4/Umbrella Chronicles outfits (the black sweater…dressy approach) was pretty nice too. It gave him that dark, mysterious appearance that fit his personality quite well.

I’d be his captive any day… >_>

I didn’t really care for his Resident Evil 5 outfit (which is why I use his S.T.A.R.S uniform when I play Mercenaries). The material just seemed weird and the zipper looks very out of place…They just farther took away his sleek, “Yes, I’m a bastard but I do my dirty deeds with class” attitude. While it was pretty bad ass that he was kind of like Neo…I still prefer his previous designs/personality over this. He just felt too generic.

[Spoiler]Though this made up for it all!

[/spoiler]

Ewww Kumi has the hawts for Wesker. <_<

What’s wrong? Jealous?

_>

[quote=“Kumiko”]What’s wrong? Jealous?

_>[/quote]

Maybe :astonished:

I like the alpha versions of Cammy and Ken more than their current ones.

[quote=“GillianSeed”]

I like the alpha versions of Cammy and Ken more than their current ones.[/quote]

I like the more classic versions of Ryu myself (and by classic I mean SFII, Alpha, and IV.)

Technically…TECHNICALLY, Sonic is a game character. I just prefer the comics…like, tenfold. Here is the link.

http://archie-blogs.archiecomics.com/sonic/

Observe the greatest artistic evolution in a comic.

Too much Sonic!! :boggle; :stuck_out_tongue: