everyone look teddy gets butthurt

teddyr96 is available
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ncoFQdBIvU&NR=1 47m ago Comment
Hairy Azn Vag: Teddy actually believes in micheal moore
Teddyr96: lol
Hairy Azn Vag: so you believe in this shit
Teddyr96: are you implying free health care shouldn’t happen?
Hairy Azn Vag: are you implying micheal moore is right and that free health care would work in todays ecomony
Hairy Azn Vag: because thats what im hearing
Hairy Azn Vag: and that sounds so fucking stupid
Teddyr96: it seems to work for every other western country
Hairy Azn Vag: >implying that canada, mexico, and every other NW country is doing better than the US
Hairy Azn Vag: kekekkeke
Hairy Azn Vag: goddamn what did you watch ziegist too
Hairy Azn Vag: do you believe 9/11 was all bushs fault too
Teddyr96: you see trish unlike you i care about other people
Hairy Azn Vag: Oh i care about people
Teddyr96: and believe that all should have the option
Teddyr96: lol
Hairy Azn Vag: But see, i’m a realist, not an idealist
Teddyr96: quit trollan
Hairy Azn Vag: i’m not fucking stupid
Hairy Azn Vag: and going to beleive it can happen
Teddyr96: yeah that’s why the USA is first in health care right?
Hairy Azn Vag: THERE WILL BE WORLD PEACE HURR
Teddyr96: and why france isn’t?
Teddyr96: that’s why the USA has the second highest birth mortality rate right?
Hairy Azn Vag: >implying this isn’t the peoples fault ;>
Hairy Azn Vag: and then teddy and micheal moore hold hand and picket outside the white house
Hairy Azn Vag: WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID OBAMA, YOU KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS
Teddyr96: shut up
Hairy Azn Vag: sorry that you’re extremely uneducated my bad…
Hairy Azn Vag: whats next teddy
Hairy Azn Vag: gonna cry
Teddyr96: go back to listening to rascall flatts
Teddyr96: and buying your bf
Hairy Azn Vag: wtf is rascall flatts
Hairy Azn Vag: is that a 9/11 conspircay band
Teddyr96: no
Teddyr96: they have a song
Teddyr96: "I BOUGHT MY BF
Teddyr96: CAUSE I WAS IN LOVE IN SIXTH GRADE"
Teddyr96: good song
IMs are delivered when the buddy signs in. Send Teddyr96 a text message
Hairy Azn Vag: lol butthurt

MICHAEL MOORE IS THE TRUTH.

I knew this was coming. You’re so predictable and trite.

u mad

teddy was that last IM a blow at me because you can’t get a gf irl or something geez talk about getting off topic

JUST WANTED TO DISCUSS THE TRUTH WITH YOU ;___;

You know, one of the people in my office that deals with applicants over the phone was talking to someone from Canada a few weeks ago. The subject of Canada’s Universal Health Coverage came up, and he said it must be great to have.

The person from Canada said “Not really,” because, if you need an operation or just need to go in to SEE a doctor, you could be put on a list for months before you can even go in. Apparently, she had to wait 9 months just to be SEEN about having an operation.

He told her that in the US, you cannot be turned away from a doctor if you’re in need of medical help. That, at the most, you might have to wait an hour, hour and a half, depending on how busy they are to get you in. And, if you need surgery immediately, they can literally have you operated on the next day (I know this, because it happened to my mother, no less).

She was shocked by the news of how quickly you get treated in the US. I guess the plan in Canada is, while you EVENTUALLY will get free health coverage up there, the plan must be to make you wait it out so long that you’re probably dead before you get treated.

Now, that’s not a knock against Canada or anything like that. I’ve never been there. Seems like a nice place. Hell, we wouldn’t have “Due South” without them. But, you know, maybe America isn’t the center of hell that some people think it is.

As for Michael Moore… that’s the guy who in Bowling for Columbine called Mortal Kombat a violent japanese video game. :slight_smile:

[quote=“spooie”]
As for Michael Moore… that’s the guy who in Bowling for Columbine called Mortal Kombat a violent japanese video game. :slight_smile:[/quote]

you best be fucking trolling me

Actually I think dating in high school is silly. I mean you’re eventually going to break up and dislike each other if you date, what’s the point in that?

And it was a blow at you because of the time you told me and nothere you fell in love in sixth grade, lost your virginity, then got your mom to get legal custody of your bf even though he had caring parents he was just a little financially unstable. You then told us about how you are trying to get him to move across the country with you. True love. :heart; :wine; :rose;

As for getting off topic:
Hairy Azn Vag: and then teddy and micheal moore hold hand and picket outside the white house
Hairy Azn Vag: WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID OBAMA, YOU KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS

I think that’s when it got “off-topic”.

I’m not going to respond to this thread anymore.

He wanted too… I don’t see your point. BUT OH OK YEAH.

and how was that off topic that was relevant to your bullshit about Micheal Moore i mean come on…

I HAVE NEVER HAD A RELATION SHIP SO I WILL DEM NONE OF THEM EVERY LAST.

this is what teddy actually believes

MICHEAL MOORE SPEAKS THE TRUTH

this is what teddy actually believes

See, Mortal Kombat isn’t from Japan. :smiley:

Everyone knows that jews did Mortal Kombat.

And 9/11 right teddy

Closed. Don’t do it again, Trish.