Epic Mario YTMND

http://marioremembers.ytmnd.com/

So classy.

I lol’d hard. Casablanca is an amazing movie…

…What? :confused;

Yeah… I don’t… don’t get it…

ITT: People who haven’t seen Casablanca…

I’m not old like you. :frown;

“Never seen a cinema in their lives.”

“Never seen any Chris Farley movies. Phillistines!”

I’m gonna be 17 next month… <_<

You left off a few zeroes. :wink:

Oops.

I’m g0000na be 17 next month… <_<

[quote=“nothere413”]Oops.

I’m g0000na be 17 next month… <_<[/quote]

That’s better.:stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody gets it but Nothere :frowning:

Casablanca = Overrated.

I think that at the time it came out, it was probably a really fascinating film, but now a days…it can’t hold a flame to some of the later 20th century movies. I know it’s a “classic” and all that jazz, but that doesn’t mean it is the best movie ever made. I mean, Citizen Kane was supposed to be a phenominal movie, but I thought the story was choppy, the editing was good yes, but then again, everything was good during a time when movies weren’t good. I’m going to stop, but yeah. I really didn’t like my art of film teacher in high school. =/

[quote=“Daystar”]Casablanca = Overrated.

I think that at the time it came out, it was probably a really fascinating film, but now a days…it can’t hold a flame to some of the later 20th century movies. I know it’s a “classic” and all that jazz, but that doesn’t mean it is the best movie ever made. I mean, Citizen Kane was supposed to be a phenominal movie, but I thought the story was choppy, the editing was good yes, but then again, everything was good during a time when movies weren’t good. I’m going to stop, but yeah. I really didn’t like my art of film teacher in high school. =/[/quote]

Citizen Kane is good because the editting was WAAAAAY ahead of it’s time.

Casablanca is just a good damn movie…

[quote=“nothere413”]Citizen Kane is good because the editting was WAAAAAY ahead of it’s time.

Casablanca is just a good damn movie…[/quote]

And still ahead of its time.

I wouldn’t go that far, but I will say that they don’t make movies like those anymore. All they make are movies about aliens and car crashes. And alien car crashes…

And it kills me.

…and then teabags your dead body?

<_<

Yes.

And I enjoy it. :boggle;