E3 Conferences.

Are you gonna watch that s**ts live yo?

http://games.ign.com/articles/988/988053p1.html

[ul]
[li]Microsoft conference – 6/1, 10:30 a.m. Pacific[/li]
[li]Electronic Arts conference - 6/1, 2 p.m. Pacicic[/li]
[li]Nintendo conference – 6/2, 9 a.m. Pacific[/li]
[li]Sony conference – 6/2, 11 a.m. Pacific[/li][/ul]

Let’s get conversations on Skype during the conferences! Mine is ThePhantomnaut.

Yup I got some weed to smoke during my computer right next to me for posting as the shit goes down and a whole bunch of munchies to eat. I’m ready 24 pack of Dr Pepper! IM GOIN IN!

I’m off work and can sleep in.

So hell no. I’ll read the notes when I get up in the afternoon.

Can only do EA’s live. :lol

I have a site bookmarked that’ll let me d/l them though so I’m going to it first thing when I get home, not even going to GoNintendo or GAF.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I’m off work and can sleep in.

So hell no. I’ll read the notes when I get up in the afternoon.[/quote]

Your sig reminded me of “To the left, to the left”

Wait…What?

Irreplaceable by Beyonce; I believe.

I was lucky enough to get both mon and tues off so Ill be watching all of them live. Would love to do the skype thing but I only have one cable line in my room so I’ll have to unplug my modem to watch them on G4.

I’m still probably gonna record myself in auducity though…

[quote=“sbf717”]I was lucky enough to get both mon and tues off so Ill be watching all of them live. Would love to do the skype thing but I only have one cable line in my room so I’ll have to unplug my modem to watch them on G4.

I’m still probably gonna record myself in auducity though…[/quote]
The benefit is the HD. But I am guessing it wouldn’t really matter as the aspect ratios will likely be the same. Also buffering is the big issue.

I’ll probably watch all three on G4 like I did last year.

Looking forward to some (maybe) info on The Agency.

I shall be at work all week. In fact, we’re getting overtime back starting thursday, so my work hours will generally, hopefully, be 7:30am-6:30pm for the time being.

Word i can watch MS’s and Sony’s(don’t even care about EA and i’ll be in school during nintendo’s)

What happened to quitting?

Its hard when you sell it…

Uhh, Gamer… >_>

Don’t judge me.

<_<

V_V

:stuck_out_tongue: