DSI LL

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10385975-1.html

While it’s cool to have a bigger screen this is just getting out of hand. The DSI JUST came out. and there’s a new version of it coming out. I’m sure that if Japan is getting it first there we won’t be able to get it till mid to late next year.

:lol Jesus Christ that thing is HUGE compared to the DSi. And no LARGE is not better for a PORTABLE gaming device.

It’s also the heaviest portable gaming device this gen…

http://kotaku.com/5392492/the-heaviest-portable-this-generation-is

“Here at Nintendo, we’re trying to beat out Sony for the most useless versions of the same console/handheld that cost more.” -Reggie Fils Aime

Glad I waited on the DSi. Bigger is better. :cool; Same reason I’m excited for the Motorola Droid.

You’re gonna get this big thing?

Maybe. Probably not right away since it’ll be too expensive. Really, it should be coming to the US before Christmas.

Bigger handhelds are way better than smaller ones. Small handhelds are retarded.

However, that still doesn’t stop both DSi’s from being gigantic wastes of time.

What type of pants do you people wear??? I mean really WTF even a PSP 1000 in a pair of regular pants is a nightmare. i was so damn glad when tye DS Lite came out b/c unlike the Fat it could actually fit in my pocket and even that felt uncomfortable. Every damn iteration of a Nintendo or Sony handheld has focused on making the device thinner and lighter until now…

Now all of a sudden bigger is better…yeah right

Crazy the lot of you >_>

Enjoy your giant expensive DS that won’t fit in your pocket.

I can’t wait for the DS LLL, the DS Ludicrously Large Laptop. It’s like a COMPUTER Laptop… but you can play GAMES on it… that you can’t… on a regular Laptop…

Regardless… no GBA Port, still not buying.

[quote=“sbf717”]What type of pants do you people wear??? I mean really WTF even a PSP 1000 in a pair of regular pants is a nightmare. i was so damn glad when tye DS Lite came out b/c unlike the Fat it could actually fit in my pocket and even that felt uncomfortable. Every damn iteration of a Nintendo or Sony handheld has focused on making the device thinner and lighter until now…

Now all of a sudden bigger is better…yeah right

Crazy the lot of you >_>[/quote]

What’s the point of having a handheld that small and flimsy and feels like it’s about to break?

The PSP1000 was the best one, as was the 2005 DS. Sony and Nintendo have yet to improve on those original versions. >_>

Not only is the PSP a pain to carry in your pants, but you have to put it in a case if you don’t want to screw up the screen. Hell, even my iPod Classic is annoying to carry in my pocket.

[quote=“Little_Goten”]What’s the point of having a handheld that small and flimsy and feels like it’s about to break?

The PSP1000 was the best one, as was the 2005 DS. Sony and Nintendo have yet to improve on those original versions. >_>[/quote]

None of the newer handhelds feel like that. Ok maybe you could make the argument the PSP 2000 feels hollow on the inside but still it’s feels more comfortable.

WTF I know from personal experience the screen on the DS lite is WAAAAAAAY better than on the original DS.

IDK man you smoking something >_>

id bet you probably wouldt have muuch of a problem if you didt buy pants that fit you like a woman . . .

Yeah well I value being attractive and getting laid more than vidya games >_>

[SPOILER]1 year 4 months with no action :_([/SPOILER]

ARE YOU SERIOUS THEY MADE IT ALL BIG LIKE AND THEY DIDN"T PUT A GAMEBOY SLOT IN OKAY FUCK THAT SHIT EMULATION TILL DEATH BABY <3 PSP 1000 NOTHIN BEATS THAT FUCK YOU

[quote=“sbf717”]Yeah well I value being attractive and getting laid more than vidya games >_>

[SPOILER]1 year 4 months with no action :_([/SPOILER][/quote]
TMI man.

Also it’s because you own a PSP and not a DS. All the guys like me who own DS’s are banging chicks 24/7. :cool; Even the women! :Q

Always knew you were a whore. -_-

Just on Saturdays. :cool;